rainforest alliance certified coffees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rainforest alliance certified coffees

have any of you drank a Brazilian Daterra RAC yet , it is orgasmic , :P let me know if you want some

Re: rainforest alliance certified coffees

Originally posted by samson link=1126268612/0#0 date=1126268612
    have any of you drank a Brazilian Daterra RAC yet , it is orgasmic , :P let me know if you want some
    Hi samson,

Personally, I havent heard of that particular variety. Any chance of sending off a small parcel to our resident "cupping" afficiando... Avi? He will be able to describe the qualities of the coffee in a way that makes it easier for us to decide whether we would like to give it a try. Ive never had much luck with Brazil beans, they have generally been too mild in their flavour profile for my palate but am always willing to give a new one a go if it cups out ok.

Cheers,
    Mal.

Comment

hi mal

just let me know where to send it to and you shall receive

Comment

Thats great samson [smiley=thumbsup.gif],

Ill see if I can contact Avi and put him in touch with you. If its as good as you say, we might have to keep an eye out for when some is on offer ,

Cheers,
        Mal.

Comment

Hi Samson,

I would love to try out this coffee, and post a cupping review on CS. I will send you a PM to discuss the details.

Mal, thanks very much for being so kind with your praise. I am glad to be of service.

Avi

Comment

Originally posted by Avi link=1126268612/0#4 date=1126425023
            Hi Samson,

I would love to try out this coffee, and post a cupping review on CS. I will send you a PM to discuss the details.

Mal, thanks very much for being so kind with your praise. I am glad to be of service.

Avi
            Let me know which coffee it is youre testing and Ill see if I cant pick some up locally here and do a review at the same time. RACs have been popular amoung the coop crowd here for some time now and I know the roaster and can most likely manage to aquire some green beans from them.

Java "Always willing to test a new coffee" phile
            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Avi link=1126268612/0#4 date=1126425023

Avi
              Thoroughly deserved Avi... [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

And, it would be great if Java can get hold of some too. Two cupping reports will definitely give us plenty to think about.... Good one Java [smiley=dankk2.gif]

Cheers,
              Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by samson link=1126268612/0#0 date=1126268612
                Im pretty sure Paul Bassett gave this a a bit of a rave on "Living Coffee". Looking forward to reading Avis comments.

Comment

I had a batch of brazl dat. rainforest stuff....not bad...but no better than any of the better - i.e. top end brazils tho....

Comment

Working...
                  X