X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee brands

Hello,

brand new newbie here,

what are decent roasted coffee beans brands?

for milk coffee for the wife who is not into coffee ( like them weak)

for expresso’s for myself,

I just bought a newbie machine and looking for stuff to try.

Thus far we only tried the killer bee blend from single o which was all right for milk. Looked around but couldn’t see the right section so putting it out there.

You can't go wrong with Espresso WOW from beanbay https://beanbay.coffeesnobs.com.au/V...-espresso-wow-
    For the milk drinks maybe try the PNG https://beanbay.coffeesnobs.com.au/V...5-png-wahgi-aa

Comment

Well. That’s embarrassing, thought Green Bay is just green beans. Maybe I should had a better look around.

Comment

Haha all good. Yeah there's a nice selection of roasted to order available. As an espresso drinker, the Espresso WOW is my gold standard

Comment

• Dimal
          Dimal commented
          Editing a comment
          Mine too... 8-)
          Though it's been a few years since I bought some to establish my benchmark.

Mal

Originally posted by Rami View Post
        Well. That’s embarrassing, thought Green Bay is just green beans. Maybe I should had a better look around.
        The ROASTED COFFEE link at the top of every page is normally the giveaway

...we tend not to facebook style popup, flash in your face and make you find a X to click off an ad for ourselves. Maybe we should?
        Nah, we'll just rely on good people like Barlo to point you in the right direction instead.

Comment

Actually I browse via mobile phone.

I haven’t seen any links.

Comment

I'd still think it was fairly prominent on the mobile. If you found Green Coffee, you were pretty close.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20200503-223154_Chrome.jpg Views:	0 Size:	140.2 KB ID:	826284

Comment

We've never tried to get BeanBay too in your face, and certainly don't want to make it too hard to find either.

I do like the idea of marching girls dancing across the screen with bags of cofeesnobs beans instead of batons on every page you click on.
              ...but when I went to http://obnoxious.com.au/ it seems the site has gone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	animated-marching-band-image-0032.gif
Views:	183
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	826286

Welcome to CoffeeSnobs Rami, I'm sure you'll find your way around okay.

Comment

Is there a newbie section or something. Got a few silly questions that I would like to get answered

Comment

• Mono
                  Mono commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Welcome Rami, you will find this a very helpful and friendly community 99.9% of the time. As per a Java, ask your questions and you will get help/guidance

Go to the homepage, scroll down the list of the different areas taking note of their descriptions. Pick the one most appropriate for your question, and then...

Java "Ask away!" phile
                Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Working...
                X