Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee Machine Technician

Hi all,
    Just wondering if there is any work available for an entry level coffee machine technician in Melbourne? TIA
    Nelson

Entry level can mean appliance (take it to the manufacturer's recommended) or something better- real espresso machine. More detail required.

Comment

any coffee machine repair at this stage, something to do on my rostered weeksoff from work

Comment

Might be worth contacting the melbourne sponsors?

Comment

Walk into every coffee machine shop or servicing warehouse in Melbourne with a resume, introduce yourself and ask if they are hiring.

You need to be passionate about the work, not just something to do on your other weeks for some extra cash. That's how machines get returned or callbacks happen.

Personally, I wouldn't hire you if I didn't feel you were passionate about the work. I doubt this is the case everywhere, but it's worth keeping in mind. I've seen far too many hacked up machines from "technicians" who are just in it for the paycheck.

Comment

Originally posted by noidle22 View Post
            Walk into every coffee machine shop or servicing warehouse in Melbourne with a resume, introduce yourself and ask if they are hiring.

You need to be passionate about the work, not just something to do on your other weeks for some extra cash. That's how machines get returned or callbacks happen.

Personally, I wouldn't hire you if I didn't feel you were passionate about the work. I doubt this is the case everywhere, but it's worth keeping in mind. I've seen far too many hacked up machines from "technicians" who are just in it for the paycheck.
            Thank you for your response.

Comment

Working...
            X