Good coffee in Phuket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good coffee in Phuket

Hi all! Im going to Phuket in a few weeks time and Im wondering if anyone knows where I can find good (great) coffee while Im there? The weather may be hot and humid, but Ill still need my coffee! Thanks.

Re: Good coffee in Phuket

You would probably need to look at some of the restaurants in the 5 star hotels or look for lots of European looking folk drinking coffee in one place. I just noticed googled phuket good coffee - you get some promising hits.

Comment

Thanks for that. Im staying at Karon Beach which is apparently favoured by Scandinavian tourists; they love their coffee! I read somewhere that the Finns drink more coffee per head than anyone else.

Comment

I read somewhere that the Finns drink more coffee per head than anyone else.
        45 years ago I was in the same ward at Fairfield hospital with a Finnish guy. Every morning his wife would bring him a bottle containing cold black coffee. This was basically all he would have for brekky every day. His theory was, and he claimed that it was a tradition, that after a hard days work, that was the time for eating a big meal.

Comment

I read somewhere that the Finns drink more coffee per head than anyone else.
          How many heads do Finns have?

Comment

How many fins do Harley heads have?

We digress again!

Comment

I kept an eye out when I was in Phuket last September, but I didnt see anything that looked like it was worth trying... if you find anything decent, please let me know!

Comment

I hope to find a decent coffee while Im there. Will let you know.

Comment

Working...
                X