X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy 1kg bags of decaffeinated coffee beans

Hi

Delonghi Eletta capuccino top machine

Where do I find decaffeinated coffee beans for my grinder/coffee machine please?

1kgs bags preferred.

I usually buy coffee on special discount (50% off sales at coles, woolies etc)

Looking at max $30 per bag

I don't know of any specialty roasters that you'd get decaf that cheap (Beanbay is $39 per kg)
    Perhaps look in the Good Coffee Where subforum here to find a roaster near you

Comment

Originally posted by superkermit View Post
      Hi Delonghi Eletta capuccino top machine. Where do I find decaffeinated coffee beans for my grinder/coffee machine please? 1kgs bags preferred. I usually buy coffee on special discount (50% off sales at coles, woolies etc) Looking at max $30 per bag
      Inglewood do 50% off deals ever now and again. Makes it $24/kg delivered

Comment

Originally posted by yojabbajabba View Post
        Inglewood do 50% off deals ever now and again. Makes it $24/kg delivered
        ... which doesn’t taste as Decaf WOW blend FWIW

Comment

Want cheap? Look in the supermarket for when they're having sales of old, old coffee. Want good? Pay the price.

Comment

Some buy from Aldi and declare it to be good, I've tried a couple of times, very ordinary, the old story, you get what you pay for.🙂

Comment

• sp0rk
              sp0rk commented
              Editing a comment
              I will admit I'm using Aldi beans right now (medium roast, not decaf) and it's OK, not good but not horrible, makes an alright latte
              I searched through the bags and found one that I think had been roasted under a month before purchase (if they're roasted 1 year before the best before)
              Getting decent beans out in the country sucks, time for me to do a beanbay order
          Working...
          X