Coffee @office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coffee @office

For me, aside from liking the taste, coffee serves a functional purpose as well - caffeine!
    Now I suppose most of us here are working, so how do you get your daily dose everyday
    at work? I dont think you guys bring your prized espresso machine to work - except
    if youre a barista of course!

Re: Coffee @office

Hey Afton

I run two businesses from a home office
    So I get to play and serve visitors with the bling machine :

KK

Comment

Originally posted by Koffee Kosmo link=1215321602/0#1 date=1215325191
      Hey Afton

I run two businesses from a home office
      So I get to play and serve visitors with the bling machine :

KK
      Ha! How come I never thought of that scenario? Im jealous now 8-)
      Ideas start brewing in my head....

Comment

Afton,
        We have an automatic Jura impressa machine at work that does about 50 cups a day and while i know the coffee beans are superb (i supply them ) the end result is no where as good as what i can do at home but it is still acceptable, and better than paying $3 for a coffee at the cafe on the ground floor of the building i am in.

Mal

Comment

Originally posted by bolb link=1215321602/0#3 date=1215326867
          Afton,
          We have an automatic Jura impressa machine at work that does about 50 cups a day and while i know the coffee beans are superb (i supply them   ) the end result is no where as good as what i can do at home but it is still acceptable, and better than paying $3 for a coffee at the cafe on the ground floor of the building i am in.

Mal
          my coffee is below acceptable???

Comment

No Stassi far from it in fact, your long black is better than all the others i have tried around the area but as i have 6 coffees in a day while at work, to only drink your coffee during the week would cost me more than i am prepared to pay hence the reason i drink the work coffee.

Mal

Comment

Originally posted by bolb link=1215321602/0#5 date=1215335393
              as i have 6 coffees in a day while at work,
              6 cups in a day?? wow!
              I wonder how many cups on average the CoffeeSnobbers here drink per day.

Comment

Plus 1 one at night when i get home depending on what time i get home

Comment

No Stassi far from it in fact, your long black is better than all the others i have tried around the area but as i have 6 coffees in a day while at work, to only drink your coffee during the week would cost me more than i am prepared to pay hence the reason i drink the work coffee.

Mal
                  Thanks for clearing that up...

Comment

Originally posted by afton link=1215321602/0#6 date=1215335576
                    6 cups in a day?? wow!
                    3 doubles for me.

Comment

At work we have a DeLonghi super-auto that does a better job than any place within walking/driving distance. The boss saw how much was being spent at the local coffee barn for bad espresso and donated the machine. I keep it supplied with great beans clean and de-scaled, for 50 cents a cup.
                      When the warranty eventually runs out I suspect well be in trouble, as in the 18 months weve had it its been back for repairs three times.
                      Greg

Comment

Originally posted by afton link=1215321602/0#6 date=1215335576
                        6 cups in a day?? wow!
                        I got fed up of trying to get a decent coffee at work. I started drinking tea. Really. I save my snobbery for home.

Comment

Working...
                        X