Thermometers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermometers

Hi, when I had my bad cafe visit yesterday, I noticed they were using the same type of thermometer I have purchased from Coffee Parts <<<<, but they had the thermometer in the jug housed in what I had assumed was a pocket protector tube with a clip on it, not using the provided jug clip.

What is that black tube for? I was a bit horrified as I really wasnt sure about that thermometer casing getting its cleanout as frequently as the jugs...

Re: Thermometers

Er, for the purposes of breeding a new milk-based super-bug, thereby restoring the proper balance of mainstream Australianess by decimating the latte-sipping classes?

Its like those little black rubber things on steam wands -- I thought I was being really careful keeping my steam wand nice and clean, and then I had a closer look at this thing -- more specifically, underneath this thing. Oooh. Not good.

So now its pushed up the wand as far away from the milk as possible.

But what the dickens is it for???

Comment

I have always used it to hold on to when I move the hot steam wand around (I imagine this is what is for). On my silvia it is sitting half way onto the first bend of the steam wand.

Comment

Hi Martial,

well looks like we agree on what its *good* for

Comment

Working...
        X