Porsche Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche Coffee

I was purchasing some parts recently at my local Porsche Centre and was offered a coffee while waiting in the showroom,perusing the latest products.I was given an absolutely fantastic flat white. Extracted and poured to perfection,with an intense malty caramel winey flavour.....and guess what,its grown and roasted locally.Its good to see two great products come together.

Re: Porsche Coffee

Name dropper. 8-)

Unfortunately my local Mazda centre only offers a Nescafe bar packed with instant. :-[

Comment

Lexus in Fortitude Valley Brisbane have a 3 group machine that is used for clients

KK

Comment

If car dealerships can produce a really good cup of coffee,why cant your average cafe do the same?

Comment

Im not making excuses for your average cafe, but really dont see this as a fair comparison.

Get your Porsche dealership to pump out 300-400 odd coffees in a single day then come back and tell us how good they were.

Comment

I wonder if it tastes better while admiring the view

Also albeano
            Drinking Italian Espresso looking at German cars
            That’s sacrilege

However it may be envy

KK

Comment

No,it was Australian espresso...grown and roasted here,not an oily black bean insight.Rich red browny colour ,mmmmm. Oh yeah,Bugatti Veyron...Italian or......no I wont go there.

Comment

Made by VW is it not........
                I need to get a more upmarket car. I didnt even notice a coffee machine in my nissan service centre. Why didnt i buy a porsche instead of my pulsar?

Comment

Hey folks its not about what we drive.Sorry if I gave everyone the wrong impression.It was about a small grower/roaster[Aussie] whos product was served to me whilst I was checking out some German cars....... .

Comment

My parents recently bought a BMW, and I went along to the showroom to ogle/ dream (uhh one day). As it was a big sales event they had hired a catering company (mainly coffee) to brew the espresso. One word could only describe the coffee - horrible. Was a fun day tho looking at all the cars I will probably never be able to afford (well in the short term - anyways ).

Comment

Working...
                    X