Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Person wanted for 3 days of work in Melbourne

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place but here goes.

We are looking for an active person to carry out three days of survey work in the Melbourne CBD area.  This will involve two and a half days visiting cafes and coffee shops to collect market research data.  The final half day is for data entry of the research into a custom database.

Payment is made for 3 days @ 8 hours at $25/hour.  If you do the job quicker you still get paid the full amount.  It is a one off position.

This position would suit a student with a penchant for detail and experience with spreadsheets.  Interviews will be held over the telephone in the week of 6-10 October 2008.

Interested people, please PM or email me with your experience, overview and contact details.

Wayne

Re: Person wanted for 3 days of work in Melbourne

Wow...
    I would think CSrs would be forming a line for this one.

Sounds like fun.

Comment

I was actually considering it Andy, but due to another commitments I cant.

I am also not very "spreadsheet literate" either unfortunately. [smiley=undecided.gif]

-Linda

Comment

Originally posted by gilkatho link=1222568600/0#0 date=1222568600
        We are looking for an active person to carry out three days of survey work in the Melbourne CBD area.  This will involve two and a half days visiting cafes and coffee shops to collect market research data.  
        Round-trip, first class airfare included? If so, I will be packing my bags in the next hour! :

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G. link=1222568600/0#3 date=1223038313
          Round-trip, first class airfare included? If so, I will be packing my bags in the next hour!   :
          Obviously familiar with the standard coffee industry employment conditions.

We have managed to find a person to do this task for us. Thank you to everyone whom was interested.

Comment

Obviously familiar with the standard coffee industry employment conditions.

We have managed to find a person to do this task for us. Thank you to everyone whom was interested.

Thats good cos Randy is in California (say that in an Arnold accent) :

KK

Comment

Working...
            X