The Sunbeam Poppy Appreciation Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sunbeam Poppy Appreciation Society

I just thought Id start a thread on this so, hopefully, Poppy will see how us Sunbeamers appreciate her and her brilliant customer service.

Poppy has now helped me on three different occasions now and, as far as I am concerned, gone above and beyond normal customer service.  Each time she has responded to a question within minutes and come back with a very positive and extremely helpful reply.

Ive asked for an email for a supervisor so I can sing her praises directly to them because, having worked in a Call Centre before myself, I know that quite often people appreciate your help but it doesnt often go up the chain and end up in the right hands (read the people that do your Performance Appraisals).  Im hoping that she doesnt shy away from this, because she really does deserve acknowledged praise.

In the alternative (in case shes too embarassed to send me an email address), I thought Id start this thread off so that, if anyone has a great customer experience with either Poppy or any of the other wonderful customer service personnel at Sunbeam (Debbie is another Customer Service Rep from Sunbeam that has helped me and was absolutely delightful also), hopefully their supervisors may come in here to read it.

Re: The Sunbeam Poppy Appreciation Society

I got my spout from someone other than Poppy and have had pleasant experience with a few other reps.

If you dont get an email from Poppy I may be able to dig up one from another rep who may pass on your praise to the appropriate supervisor.

Comment

hi

i have forwarded this to the supervisor at sunbeam customer service

graham

Comment

Excellent, thanks Graham, much appreciated!

Comment

Ive had the pleasure of dealing with Poppy a cuppla times.

Poppy is definitely a Toppie [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Comment

Poppy from sunbeam is a Godess! she has helped me many times on my way to becoming the Extractor! and sunbeam customer care in general are extremely helpful!

Comment

Working...
            X