Very first roast and post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very first roast and post

well hello everyone first poster here after going on holiday to hobart and getting directed to this site by a guy from tasmanian coffee roasters
    we decided to make our own little roaster we decided to start cheap so we got a metal dog bowl a wooden spoon and a heat gun as i sit here tasting the coffee its a unique taste i can tell you that

Re: Very first roast and post

Welcome to CS Damien and on getting into home roasting, its such a rewarding and satisfying pastime, enjoy!!!

Comment

Unique...

Damien, I hope you got all the dog food out of the bowl first! ;D

Of course if unique is code for great, then youve really started something for yourself. BTW most coffee tastes best at least a couple of days post-roast.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by 42776062526A7768646961050 link=1243318838/2#2 date=1243322860
        Unique...

Damien, I hope you got all the dog food out of the bowl first! ;D

Of course if unique is code for great, then youve really started something for yourself. BTW most coffee tastes best at least a couple of days post-roast.

Greg
        yeah we removed the dog food lol, after 2 days to settle after the roast its like silk when you drink the coffee yum!
        long black ftw

Comment

Originally posted by 505B515054435A40470604070D350 link=1243318838/3#3 date=1243398049

yeah we removed the dog food lol, after 2 days to settle after the roast its like silk when you drink the coffee yum!
          The dog food is like silk? ;D

Sounds like youre already hooked!

Comment

I like this style of roasting for beginners
            As it gives excellent results for a small amount of toil

KK

Comment

well i always like to think keep it simple stupid sort of the same in programming get to complicated things can go wrong

Comment

Working...
              X