Australian greens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian greens

Hi I live in the U.S. and homeroast. Looking for recommendations of various Australian greens to try. Also any good outlets that will ship small amounts to U.S.

Re: Australian greens

Originally posted by farmroast link=1164562300/0#0 date=1164562300
    Hi I live in the U.S. and homeroast. Looking for recommendations of various Australian greens to try. Also any good outlets that will ship small amounts to U.S.
    First off welcome to CS, its nice to see someone else who isnt upside-down all the time! My neck gets sore from trying to read their posts all the time! ;D : ;D

I cant give you any info as to who to buy Aussie greens from there Farmroast, but I can tell you that if you decide to import beans from anyplace overseas make sure you follow the new importation rules for foodstuffs to the letter! Otherwise your beans will be confiscated at the border and destroyed. Plus a probable visit from les federales wondering why you were trying to illegally import foodstuffs will await you.

Java "Bean there, dealt with it!!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Thanks for the warnings. Will have to check into it. How about some comments on a coffee that is already here. AU. Mountain Top XF is available. Thanks, Ed

Comment

Sorry Farmroast but Im of no help on Aussie beans, Ive never had any. :-[ None of my suppliers have ever had any.

Java "Getting ready to restock" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

farmroast,

We recently had 3 kinds of Mountain Top coffee on offer here for the fisrt time.

The only one I have tried is the Mountain Top Bundja. I found this to have some earthy tones and seemed to work best in a plunger (for me). However, I have only roasted it once so far, so its early days.

Reports regarding other Mountain Top coffees have been positive.

The only other Australian coffees I have tried have been:
          Skybury and Northern River. Both make a reasonably nice coffee, definately drinkable, but lack any great defining taste characteristic.

If the Mountain Top is not too pricey, it might be worth a go!

Brett.

Comment

Ive tried the Mountain Top Boomerangs and they were good.

Originally posted by Javaphile link=1164562300/0#1 date=1164567267
            Originally posted by farmroast link=1164562300/0#0 date=1164562300
            First off welcome to CS, its nice to see someone else who isnt upside-down all the time! My neck gets sore from trying to read their posts all the time! ;D : ;D

Comment

Hi Guys,
              Contact www.coastcoffee.com.au
              Les

Comment

Working...
              X