Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not new, however still learning

Morning folks

i have been using a breville popcorn maker exclusively to roast beans for almost a year now, and, whilst satisfied with the results, I feel it is time to advance further on as I am now comfortable with that method. As there is a plethora of information on here, a bit too much for me to read at this point, any tips and advice on replacement recommendations would be greatly received...

SP

Firstly I hope you're not going to be my nightmare.
    Answer depends on what you want from a roaster. If you want little input and are happy not to tinker then a iCoffee or for bigger batches a behmor would be fine. If you like to tinker then quest3, hot top or for bigger batches a corretto or the KK roaster might be better. Others with more experience may help with some better info.
    Cheers
    Sean

Comment

Originally posted by seamad View Post
      Firstly I hope you're not going to be my nightmare.
      Answer depends on what you want from a roaster. If you want little input and are happy not to tinker then a iCoffee or for bigger batches a behmor would be fine. If you like to tinker then quest3, hot top or for bigger batches a corretto or the KK roaster might be better. Others with more experience may help with some better info.
      Cheers
      Sean
      Thank you for that. The behmor is on the way, and a crazy amount of beans. The breville and baked bean can on top are going to be sad, both those items have helped save me a fair amount of money and kept many guests pleased.

Comment

Working...
      X