Digital Membership Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Membership Card

If a reader has the link to the digital file for the membership card profile, I would appreciate an electronic copy. Searched but could not see it
    needed to print out for comparison to my roasts
    thank you

You can get a copy from: CoffeeSnobs - BeanBay

Barry

Comment

Digital Membership Card

Originally posted by Barry_Duncan View Post
      You can get a copy from: CoffeeSnobs - BeanBay

Barry
      Actually, you can't, they're out of stock and won't be coming back in the foreseeable future, according to Andy.

I too would be keen on a digital copy to print.

Comment

Actually, you can (get what Graeme and fruity say they want).

As Craig Davey 'liked' BD's post, I presume there is no objection?

Comment

Pretty simple solution really... merely right click on the Replacement Membership Card graphic in BeanBay and then copy, save and print the file

Comment

Originally posted by fruity View Post
            Actually, you can't, they're out of stock and won't be coming back in the foreseeable future, according to Andy.

I too would be keen on a digital copy to print.
            Actually you can. Just right click on the linked picture and 'save as'. You can then print it or view it on screen.

Beware that the image will look different on different computers/monitors/printers and will not have the same consistency of color that the physical card has.

Java "Color consistency isn't" phile
            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Digital Membership Card

I think we were chasing a slightly high resolution version for printing. ;-)

Comment

I don't think that resolution is an issue, but I don't know where I can get a colour-accurate digital image.

Comment

The electronic file of the saved copy of the card from the BeanBay page will be an identical copy for all users. BUT no matter what the resolution of the image is it will appear differently on each users monitor/printer!

Unless everybody does an exhaustive calibration of their software, monitor, and printers to the same physical color samples/standards (Such as a printed PMS book/pad.) there is no such thing as a color accurate image that can be cross-referenced between users. While having a higher resolution electronic image will make the printout look nicer it will not solve the color calibration issue.

Java "Having a PMS moment" phile
                  Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

In my post yesterday I did mean to get a digital copy from the BeanBay file.

I have printed copies from there and compared them with the card that Andy sent me. The colours are close enough for me.
                    Barry

###### Added this Jan 2017 #######

High res image in this thread:

http://coffeesnobs.com.au/beanbay-ba...ber-cards.html

Comment

Working...
                    X