Talk Coffee roast course - amazing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talk Coffee roast course - amazing!

I know I don't post here a lot but that's generally due to the fact I find I have little to constructively contribute...but I'm reading posts here every day.

But, I just spent the day with Chris from Talk Coffee doing the half day commercial roasting course as I've recently bought a second hand 5kg Has Garanti.

I can thoroughly recommend his course, I can't even find enough adjectives to describe how good it was. I felt welcomed, encouraged, inspired and learned so so much - more than I could possibly remember or note-take. Everything I learned was directly translatable to my situation/setup and I can't wait to put it all into practice.

I understand he has other courses for Behmor/Gene owners so if you're wanting to increase your understanding of all things roasting and you're base in or near Melbourne then this is the place to go.

Thanks Chris, truly, for an amazing day.

When my mini-wannabe roasters setup is finished ill post some pics, probably on the HG thread, so stay tuned.

Thank you ploring,

Your kind words are greatly appreciated!

Chris

Comment

Hi Chris, I live in Perth and am interested in this course. Is it only available to those purchasing roasters? frasertr

Comment

Hi fraser,

prloring's post above will answer your question

Details of our eduction courses: Our training courses | Talk Coffee

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Thanks Chris. My apologies but I could not see a list of dates for your courses. Do you have one?

Comment

In the first line of the description on webpage fraser.

Comment

Thanks Chris. Sorry missed it the first time.

Comment

Working...
              X