Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behmor 1600 troubleshooting

Hello roasters

am wondering if I could get some help trying to figure out a problem that has stopped my Behmor 1600 from doing a full roast cycle.

It’s one of the first batch of Behmors that came into Australia (not sure of the year)

three- four months ago I installed the upgrade panel, all fine, all worked as per the notes on this forum
    It has now developed a quirk where it will start up, elements fire up, then die after fifteen seconds and come up with the error message on screen

At first I though it was the afterburner, as I’ve replaced two of these previously, but have pulled that apart and found it to be ok.

Have tried doing a 1/2 start dry clean cycle...same start then stop

Have tried doing a cool cycle, all fans come on -after burner also on- then stop

The only other thing I’ve noticed is that when trying to start up a roast cycle the ‘whirring’ sounds that I’d normally expect to hear on start up don’t appear to be there.

Any thoughts advice or maybe it’s RIP time for the ol’ faithful ?

If you got the upgrade kit from Andy or site sponsors, do contact them with your query and you will be pleasantly surprise with Andy after sales support, please let us know how you go

Comment

Cheers will do !

Comment

Originally posted by Bazooka View Post
        If you got the upgrade kit from Andy or site sponsors, do contact them with your query and you will be pleasantly surprise with Andy after sales support, please let us know how you go
        All sorted, and yes Andy and Bob Rodda both came to the rescue
        It ended up being (Error 6 on screen) a dodgy motor.
        A replacement was ordered with Andy, and along with Bob Rodda’s diagnosis , pictures and instructions The Beast is back in action.
        I can upload the instructions and bob’s pictures if it hasn’t already been uploaded somewhere on the forum.
        cheers again Bazooka Andy and Bob

Comment

Working...
        X