Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC4 for SALE

Hi Guys!

I was waiting for TC4 sales for months and now it is announced in the site!
    The issue is the shipment cost to Australia (around $70 / PCB).

So I am thinking to buy more PCB in the same purchase to reduce the price.
    I don't know if the shipment price is proportional to the numbers of PCB as I did not finish the purchase).

Someone interested in buy together??

Did you ever find out if shipping is per unit or fixed?

Comment

The TC4 schematics are available online, and is possible to build yourself if you have the ability. An old neighbour of mine built the one I have connected to my KKTO. I had intended to order one while I was in the US 6 months ago, but as his built one has held up there was no need.

I'll see if I can find some info out for you.

Comment

At this stage lack of time to build and test it is also a major factor but regardless I but don't have the equipment for SMDs. And I'd prefer to have a printed circuit board.

Last night the developers (4-Channel Thermocouple Input Arduino(TM) compatible Shields and Boards) emailed me. Shipping is US$70 for ~ 10 units.

So for US$40 (ex shipping) you can get a board with all SMDs pre soldered and all you have to do is fit the remaining components on which are included in the price.

If I can't get Artisan to communicate using 2 COM ports soon I'll look at doing a group buy.

Comment

So my mate Adi got a bunch of circuit boards done up online, didn't cost him much. But I can understand wanting to go with what MLG are producing. His original one was from MLG.

Comment

Yeah, at this point in time, I'd rather buy something I know works.

Currently on hold with Aus Post. Seems they have a US/Oz freight forwarding service called ShopMate for half the price of MLG, ie ~$AU$30.

Comment

Working...
            X