Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRIS - Contact for modifying bread maker

Hi all,
    im trying to find someone in Brisbane who is able to modify a breville bread maker for my Corretto project.

Have reached out to a few small appliance places who declined.

Maybe a retired electrician out there who is willing to help in Brisbane?

Originally posted by CAELBLUE1 View Post
    Hi all,
    im trying to find someone in Brisbane who is able to modify a breville bread maker for my Corretto project.

Have reached out to a few small appliance places who declined.

Maybe a retired electrician out there who is willing to help in Brisbane?
    It is no surprise that appliance places have declined to modify your breadmaker as you are asking them to do something that may in fact be jeopardizing their electrical license.

I modified my own by ripping out all of the electronics but would not offer instructions on how do do it due to my duty of care to you and anyone else reading this..

Your best bet is to talk to a friend who knows his/her way around a multimeter to explain what outcome you're looking for. Any electrician would know how to do what you want, but again, they are putting their license on the line to help you.

Comment

• Dimal
      Dimal commented
      Editing a comment
      Most bread-makers can be modified legally by a qualified and licensed sparky so long as all safety precautions and protections are implemented. This will, of course, vary from one make/model to the next...

Seems to definitely be the issue. I had one done about 8 years ago so will continue to ask around and see what I come up with.

Comment

Working...
    X