Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemix Fenice/Dell Opera Steam Wand

Hi Guys,

I want to either extend the wand and replace the tip, or replace the wand entirely on my Nemox Dell Opera.

Chris from CoffeeAcadamy mentioned the name of someone that might be able to help out or at least point me in the right direction, but I cant remember it :-/

Im interested in hearing from anyone who as attempted this or has any knowledge that might be beneficial, or even contact details of places that might know more?

Basically the steam enhancing device and tip are an all inclusive piece which means that when removed you are left with a very short wand with a male screw thread and no tip. I would either need a piece that I can screw onto this and then screw a tip onto/into from there, or replace the wand entirely up at the ball joint.

It seems like extending it with a new screw on piece would be the most non-invasive way to do it, but Im not sure how much luck Ill have finding or having made for a reasonable price the parts that Id need.

Ideas and Suggestions welcomed!

cheers
    Lachlan

Re: Nemix Fenice/Dell Opera Steam Wand

Lachlan- suggest you might have a chat with Greg (kaanage of CG) or Luca here....

C

Comment

Re: Nemix Fenice/Dell Opera Steam Wand

Thanks Chris; Ive sent an email to kaanage -- Luca any ideas?

Comment

Working...
      X