Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallurgica Motta Europa Milk Jug

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can get a 350ml Motto milk jug? coffeeparts only sell 500ml and thats a bit big. I have sent them a email and waiting for reply but in the mean time does anyone know other shops that sell them?

Thanks,
    CK

Re: Metallurgica Motta Europa Milk Jug

do they even make em that small... cool.

Comment

Yer they do I saw it on the Motto website.

Comment

if its for the comp id say dont spend the money. Temp of milk is harder to get right and I dont think they make it any easier to pour nice art.

I like the 600ml incasa and the 300ml coffee parts jug.

Comment

Yer it is. Do you mean the Stainless Steel Milk Jugs or the Professional Stainless Milk Jugs on coffeeparts?

Comment

they make them, but you cant get them in Australia, try espressoparts in seattle

Comment

must be the one at the top of this page - http://coffeeparts.com/accessories/jugs.html cause its the only small one they have (unless you go Alessi)

the spouts arent all the same though Ive found. I have 2 incasa jugs and one is better than the other. Incasa 300ml jug doesnt have much of a spout at all on the ones Ive seen. i have one of the professional ones too and the spout rounds off alot more than the ones in the pics on coffee parts.

Basically you need to see before you buy. Veneziano in Brisbane has the incasa on the shelves.

Comment

Ill have a look at Veneziano then and decided if I need to get any from coffeeparts. See you on friday josh

Comment

CK ... forget about the idea of an ideal jug for ideal art matey.

From what Ive seen, youve nailed it.

Dont get caught up with being a bloody perfectionist.

Micro-texturing & wrist action, regardless of any jug, brings the leaves!

TECHNIQUE, is the key!

Tony

Comment

I have 400ml jugs with a nice pronounced wide spout. I find them my favorite for latte art. see here: http://shop.coffeeroastery.com.au/store/viewItem.shop?idProduct=75

Comment

400ml would be a really nice size, might have to get some from you jason

Comment

Try coffee machine technologies or service sphere (based in Melbourne) they probably have 350ml motto jugs, I got mine from them a while back.

Comment

Working...
                        X