Cheese in my Milk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese in my Milk?

Thought others may like to read and comment on this.... There are a lot if posts about milk quality here. Does this delicious sounding cheese waste have an effect on the milk?

http://www.smh.com.au/national/health/cheese-waste-in-up-to-16-of-milk-20120416-1x3sq.html

Re: Cheese in my Milk?

Must have been a slow news day for them to drag out the old bones of this one yet again :

Permeate has been discussed here in quite a few threads. Try a quick search >>>^^^

Choosing the right milk will help avoid it if youre concerned. There is none in A2 for example.

Comment

"Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffett eating her curds and whey (Permeate)".

Comment

Originally posted by 02373A3D09153930303333560 link=1334595079/1#1 date=1334609397
        Must have been a slow news day for them to drag out the old bones of this one yet again :

Permeate has been discussed here in quite a few threads. Try a quick search >>>^^^

Choosing the right milk will help avoid it if youre concerned. There is none in A2 for example.
        Didnt mean to drag up an old subject - just never heard of it before... Have "they" always done this? If so, Ive never tasted the difference and the milk all seems to foam just fine. Ignorance is bliss I suppose... I am off to go check some other threads for more info on this delicious sounding permeate.....

Comment

Whats better than a bowl of macaroni and cheese? One thats made with the goodness of milk, the zip of Canadian old Cheddar and all in one pot!

Comment

Working...
          X