Harvey Fresh Jersey Girl milk (WA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvey Fresh Jersey Girl milk (WA)

If you haven't already, get your hands on this stuff...

So creamy, and just takes sweetness up another level!

Re: Harvey Fresh Jersey Girl milk (WA)

I heard about it on the radio, but couldnt even find it on their website, let alone the supermarket.

Where did you find it?

Comment

At a mate's roastery, brewed up and really enjoyed it. I think it's in IGA, maybe a few other places, not sure. It is on their website...

Comment

Harvey Fresh Jersey Girl milk (WA)

I think brook land fresh in canningvale carries it from time to time also.

Comment

My local general store in my town (<350 people) carries it.

I want to kiss him on the big bald head every time I get a carton.

Comment

Re: Harvey Fresh Jersey Girl milk (WA)

It was a while a go that I checked, so Ill look again. Pretty happy with Bannister Downs anyway.
            Originally posted by bmawebb View Post
            My local general store in my town (<350 people) carries it.

I want to kiss him on the big bald head every time I get a carton.
            In the South West I imagine?

Comment

Originally posted by MrJack View Post
              It was a while a go that I checked, so Ill look again. Pretty happy with Bannister Downs anyway.

In the South West I imagine?
              Great Southern actually. Kendenup, about 15km north of Mount Barker, which is about 50km north of Albany, on the Albany Highway

Comment

Ya I can confirm Brookland Fresh in Canning Vale carries it. Just saw it last weekend.

Comment

Thornlie Square IGA stocks it in their dairy section. It's good stuff. Tastes nicer than the run of the mill milk.

Comment

Coles is now stocking it , very nice.

Comment

i've been using jersey girl for my last 2 batches, and apart from the shorter shelf life which isn't so ideal for home use, it taste sweeter than Bannisters in my opinion.

i've decided it's best to change my milk according to the bean type. This definitely goes well with the lighter to medium roast stuff as the sweetness helps with making the more tart espressos taste more palatable.

Bannisters, I feel, works better with the darker roasts as all it has to do is compliment the already sweet caramel notes and nuttiness without masking much of the espresso as the milk flavour isn't as heavy.

Comment

Working...
                      X