Low carb milk in Oz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low carb milk in Oz?

The US has Fairlife - a full cream milk with 50% less sugar. Anyone seen an equivalent here? Make your own from cream?

Lactose free milk? (Lactose being a sugar, i.e. a simple carbohydrate)

Edit: appears not http://livehealthy.chron.com/levels-...milk-5217.html

Comment

Curious, why do you want low carb, is this just to cut calories or is it something else?

Comment

Fill glass halfway with milk. Top up with water = 50% of the fat, carbs and cost!

Comment

Originally posted by MrJack View Post
          Lactose free milk? (Lactose being a sugar, i.e. a simple carbohydrate)

Edit: appears not The Levels of Carbs in Different Varieties of Milk | Chron.com
          Yep - I checked out lactose free milks but the carbs were the same. Good read though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFreddofrog View Post
            Curious, why do you want low carb, is this just to cut calories or is it something else?
            Just keeping carbs to about 30g a day for a few months to power off some stubborn weight. Calories not an issue. Have gone to piccolo lattes but miss the 6oz latte.

Comment

Originally posted by simonko View Post
              Just keeping carbs to about 30g a day for a few months to power off some stubborn weight. Calories not an issue. Have gone to piccolo lattes but miss the 6oz latte.
              My fat is also very stubborn. It has a stronger will to exist than my will to remove it....

Comment

Might be easier to lay off the chips.

Comment

Working...
                X