No announcement yet.

Milk that does Texture.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to rehash an old thread, but given it's a year old - wondering if there are any further recommendations available in Melbourne that I could try.

Comment

Get Riverina from your local supermarket, otherwise try one with a bit more fat content. If Farmhouse Gold is on sale sometimes I give that a go

Comment

I like Saint David's Dairy Milk ... used by some of the better cafes in Melbourne.

Comment

If you're interested in soy milk then it seems Bonsoy comes out on top - the majority of cafe's use this brand. I've used it too and it's heaps easier to get a smooth froth than other soy milks

Comment

Also like Green Pastures from the supermarkets ... good option if you can’t get St Davids

Comment

And this definitely doesn't froth properly but good for your health
              Click image for larger version

Name:	image_23927.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	830076

Comment

Inglenook dairy full cream and light both texture amazingly. I think it's country Vic only though.

Comment

"Great Ocean Road" milk works well both texture and taste... TBH taste for me is almost more important than the texture aspect.

Comment

Milklab really nice. Bit on the exxy side however.

Comment

My wife insists on non dairy, changes brands frequently. The best of the best for frothing is Pure Harvest Almond Quench. Some are super hard to froth.

Comment

Working...
                      X