Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now for something completely different - Pea milk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now for something completely different - Pea milk.

Another contender for the (its not really milk) title, pea milk, I imagine people will rave about the benefits, that is until the next hot milk substitute shows up.

"A sign of how quickly the United States alternative milk segment in the coffee industry has been filling up, at least one new vegan milk brand is pitching itself as an alternative to the alternatives.
    Swedish brand of pea protein milk Sproud has announced that it will be coming to the United States this April, while pitching itself as a direct challenger to other oat, nut and other alternative milk brands that have been steadily gaining traction at coffee bars throughout the U.S."
    https://dailycoffeenews.com/2020/02/...4e664-75993825

Originally posted by Yelta View Post
    Another contender for the (its not really milk) title, pea milk, I imagine people will rave about the benefits, that is until the next hot milk substitute shows up.

"A sign of how quickly the United States alternative milk segment in the coffee industry has been filling up, at least one new vegan milk brand is pitching itself as an alternative to the alternatives.
    Swedish brand of pea protein milk Sproud has announced that it will be coming to the United States this April, while pitching itself as a direct challenger to other oat, nut and other alternative milk brands that have been steadily gaining traction at coffee bars throughout the U.S."
    https://dailycoffeenews.com/2020/02/...4e664-75993825

Not really milk

INGREDIENTS

Water, pea protein (2,5%), agave syrup, rapeseed oil, gluten-free oat oil, salt, vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), B2 (riboflavin) and B12 (cobalamin).

Comment

Yeah, saw that one...

God only knows what else someone is going to claim as Milk. Made from... Insert vegetable here.

I'll be sticking with the mammalian form that's been the go for the last 65 Million years, give or take.

Mal.

Comment

Working...
      X