Den comes agutsa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Den comes agutsa!

Yesterday I discovered that you cant lean hard into a corner, open the throttle, and expect a scooter to stay upright.

I also discovered that once youve had a fall, you should really take a bit of time to rest - otherwise you might come off twice in 5 minutes :-[ OUCH!

Re: Den comes agutsa!

Oh good job [smiley=tekst-toppie.gif]

Time for a nice hot bath to ease the aches and pains [smiley=bath.gif]

Comment

Ouch, you look nothing like the photo now.
      Hope you are not too damaged and you get better soon.

Comment

Ouch - did you try for third time lucky?

Bet youre feeling sore today, but very glad youre ok.

Comment

OUCH, thats gotta hurt!

Might be a good time to consider some safer riding gear too?

Comment

You know what its like Andy - sunny afternoon...quick trip to the shops on a scooter...shorts, sandles, and no gloves.

Back at work today - its not that easy looking at a laptop screen mainly through one eye!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis link=1178525595/0#5 date=1178583368
              You know what its like Andy - sunny afternoon...quick trip to the shops on a scooter...shorts, sandles, and no gloves.

Back at work today - its not that easy looking at a laptop screen mainly through one eye!
              Wow Dennis- Thats gotta hurt even more than a Chinese burn   I wish you a speedy recovery...

Chris

Comment

Now for the important part - hows the scoota?

Comment

Dennis was probably thinking coffee related stuff again, missed a turn and WHAM!

Nah, wishing you a speedy recovery dude.

Comment

Dennis,

It looks like you have another GRINDER to add to your collection.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

^LOL @ reubster!

Murphys Law at it again, eh Dennis! The day youre not wearing the right gear is the day youre going to have a fall!

Keep it upright, buddy!

Comment

Ouch. Bad luck Dennis. Hope you recover well and speedily.

-Robusto

Comment

thanks for the kind thoughts folks (and the jokes too).

My pride hurts more than anything - worst injuries Ive had in 30 years of riding and it had to happen on the smallest bike Ive ever owned!

Had to laugh to myself in the emergency department - another guy was brought in from a fall off his superbike. He was just leaving the kerb and fell of and broke his collar bone! At least I was going of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis link=1178525595/0#12 date=1178619422
                            My pride hurts more than anything - worst injuries Ive had in 30 years of riding and it had to happen on the smallest bike Ive ever owned!
                            Hi Dennis,
                            I wish you a speedy recovery and can sympathise with you.
                            I had a fall off my "pushie" on Sunday morning.
                            I heard a noise and a clunk from the chain looked down to see what it was.
                            Next thing I know Ive hit the gutter the front wheel has spun 180 and Im on the ground.
                            Bugger..bugger..bugger...and all at about 15kph.Fortunately my injuries dont rival yours but
                            theres still a lot of pain.And much worse the embarrassment of having to tell everyone how it happened.
                            Although I may have embellished the truth with some of my friends.

Cheers,
                            Ken.

Comment

I sympathis as well, I also know the pain of coming off. FJ1100, corner, council truck spilling sand, say no more.

Dont forget to replace the helmet (if it took a hit)

Comment

Working...
                              X