Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does anyone know how to get up a photo for user apart from those provided in the profile section and apart from sticking in a http page - I have no web page, so there does not seem to be an option....
    Cheers

PS. I had envisaged downsizing a photo from my computer as my Avatar.

Cheers

Re: Avatar

Join a site like flickr.com then simply upload your photos to your account and link to it from CS.

Otherwise just cheat and upload a photo to this thread and link to it from here

Comment

Free photo hosting. Photobucket or something.

Even Myspace or Facebook.

Comment

I like your idea Wushoes...but if I load a photo here, wont the whole page be linked - that is how will the site computer know that the my photo for example as opposed to all the other jpg etc files is the one i am after?

thanks all

Comment

You can just copy the link from the picture you posted. Right click and copy link location, then paste it into the url for your avatar.

Comment

Correctomundo nunu

Comment

I have tried it from Flickr with no success, but I will try it here.

Cheers

Comment

...as you can see...got it working - thanks all. I had to do it from this site, because for some reason it didnt like the Flickr one, but the Flickr one is interesting for sure.

Cheers

Comment

flickr works great on this site....here is an example

Comment

Working...
                  X