Found this  : thought I share it around

I wonder how fast a shot is ;D

Re: Lamborghini espresso

Yeah,

thats a La Pavoni pod espresso machine *rolls eyes*

Comment

If you go past the pod aspect...
      the design is very slick and hey, how bout that gear knob!
      (leather and carbon?)

Comment

Im new to this group - been interested in espresso for a while, saw the post and got me interested-

Displacement  = 2 liter
        HP = 1200W

One way average (single shot w / automatic) :

Machine tests out @ an average of  0 to 1.25 oz in 25 sec..

The two way (dual shot )
        Average is driver dependent ..  

Of course, one must use premium (Tonino Lamborghini espresso) pods for best results.

True, not in the same capacity as a Faema E61 (nor is it meant to be) but compared  to Illys pod machine line-up, design-wise it rocks for those espresso and auto aficionados who like a quick  ( to - prepare ) espresso ..

- jalpa3500

Comment

I think that they would be better off to stick to the sales of rebadged Audis :

Comment

Andy, the knob is actually the aerial to relay telemetrics back to the computer in another room.

Great post Jalpa3500. Very funny.

-Robusto

Comment

These are two different entites -

Lamborghini Automobili (a.k.a. Audi) is the company that manufactures the cars to this day after the sale of the company from Chrysler / Damiler / whatever. I do have to say that Audi has done wonders for the org. from the time Chrysler had it.

Then the Officina Gastronomica S.r.l. coffee / espresso is done by a completely different group, run by the son of Ferruccio Lamborghini.  The family also has a vineyard now producing some incredible 90+ rated red wines.

-- jalpa3500

Comment

The Lamborghini Jalpa 3.5 V8 is a very nice looking car, so does it mean that you -Jalpa3500 has one of those beasties in your garage?

Comment

Yes - A 1983/4. In pretty good shape. Of the whole car, the aspect I enjoy the most is the just heavenly exhaust and mechanical symphony that occurs between 6000 – 7500 rpm. Running in a canyon is, well, just energizing for the senses, with the sound reverberating off the walls.

-- jalpa3500

Comment

Working...
                  X