Magpies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magpies

Sheeze, watch em come out of the woodwork and onto the bandwagon now.

;D

Re: Magpies

They shouldnt get too excited - they play geelong next week.

It was a great game - I dont support either team and was a wreck by the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1189777194/0#0 date=1189777193

;D

Such a poor sign when you see the CLOSET HUGGING gEELONG locals take it out on the dna PERFECTED
      C o l l i n g w o o d supporters.

ha!

btw it wasnt that good come to think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ;D

Comment

;D

Sigh, it took longer than I thought, nearly a full half hour to be offended by someones avatar.

(Yes, I follow the team that got done that sad day in 1990)

Still for the next few weeks Im on the Catters tail cause no one likes to see Collingwood win

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1189777194/0#3 date=1189781929

;D

Sigh, it took longer than I thought, nearly a full half hour to be offended by someones avatar.

(Yes, I follow the team that got done that sad day in 1990)

Still for the next few weeks Im on the Catters tail cause no one likes to see Collingwood win
          THATS ONLY BECAUSE i WAS CELEBRATING WITH MY 4 YO, like I said, local wannabe.

Truth is now I am sated for the year go c ollingwood,, whatever now is a bonus unlike Kevins............no wait...whos?

Comment

I seriously thought you had started a thread about those pesky birds that keep swooping people at this time of year...but then I see its really about football... : ;D

Comment

Speaking of those pesky birds.

We have a wee baby in our back garden that has been blown out of our tree...

The kitties are not happy as they are now confined to quarters until he makes his way back into a tree. They are usually allowed outside under supervision.

Comment

Are the parents hanging around watching their baby, Lucinda?

We have a family here that are so used to us humans that they never harrass us anymore, even at this time of year. Though, they cant leave the dogs alone and just harrass the crap out of them instead! LOL! Mind you, the dogs harrass them back too! Its very amusing to watch.

Comment

Yep - the parents are making sure he is ssafe. Though I worry about the neighbours rampaging cat and dumb dog as they come into our yard a lot (which we dont mind). I havent seen the gruesome twosome in the last day or so though. The neighbour may be keeping them indoors as you cant help but hear them when they are out of the nest. That or the parents have attacked them ;D

Our maggies are pretty good too and only get aggressive towards the cats if they get too curious. The honeyeaters are worse - they will chase the cats right into the house - hilarious stuff to watch. ;D

Comment

Bloody Magpies, I was at Subiaco on Friday night and suffered the highs and lows of a great finals game. Finally the toll of a hard season and too many injuries, plus some bad errors and suss umpiring decisions cost us the game. Oh well, its time to start planning for next season, and of course cricket!!!
                    CARNA EAGLES IN 2008~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

excuses.........every team has them...

Comment

Shame it cant be Cats and Pies in the grand final Craig.
                        Go Cats
                        Ken

Comment

Ken, I was hoping it would happen

Comment

Originally posted by coastal coffee link=1189777194/0#4 date=1189782422

Truth is now I am sated for the year go c ollingwood,, whatever now is a bonus unlike Kevins............no wait...whos?
                            I too thought this thread was about birds... but reading the above... Im not even sure its about football, or written in English!

I try so hard with football... it just seems to stay so many steps ahead of me...

Will I ever understand it? Unlikely eh...

Comment

Originally posted by greenman link=1189777194/0#9 date=1189891511
                              plus some bad errors and suss umpiring decisions cost us the game.
                              Yeh, there was some shocking decisions, especially that 50mtr penalty... very poor!... but cost them the game? Na, not when Collingwood kicked the final 2 Goals! The Eagles threw in the towel.
                              Injuries... yes, Cousins and Judd are match winners and this would have effected the outcome had they have played...Enjoy Judd while you have him... Hell be playing for Carlton next year, employed by VisyBoard :-) hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X