Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUDDY TO ANYONE BUT COLLINGWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUDDY TO ANYONE BUT COLLINGWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am praying now the Chris Judd is heading home to Victoria that he goes to any club bar Collingwood, I could not bear to see him in Magpie colours, some come on Carlton or the Bombers get out your cheque books and sign him up.
    THANKS FOR 6 WONDERFUL YEARS JUDDY, YOUR A LEGEND
    West Coast fan and proud West Aussie
    Greenman

Re: JUDDY TO ANYONE BUT COLLINGWOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell be going to Carlton.. They have much to trade...

Pick 1, 3 and 20 in the draft... and a Billionare as the president... so some hidden back door financial sweeters will be had. While Im a Carlton supporter, I dont agree with how they went about "throwing" games for priority draft picks. The AFL rewards mediocrity.

Comment

I hope you are right, I can live with him being there, but the Pies no way!!

Comment

Im betting he will go to Melbourne. Carlton may have some sweeteners, as does Collingwood, but somehow I do not think he will go to either. Carlton have some similar behavioural issues with a few players that Judd has had to put up with at West Coast. It is my belief that he will call the shots and if he decides to play for whatever team, the eagles will do as he asks.

Comment

lucinda, every club has there behavioural problem players... you just do not see it on every news break unless they are a star...

Melbourne are in the mix... but the Eagles will want the best trade they can get... and #3 pick is a nice sweetner indeed... I just hope Carlton dont trade Fav... no point getting a star midfielder and have no target up forward...

Comment

Somehow I dont think the Eagles will have any say in it. Judd will go where he wants to go. The Eagles will just have to play ball. Any half decent pick is better than no pick at all as the Brisbane Bears found out many years ago when Buckley sat out of the competition for a year to go to Collingwood. There have been other instances when players have left and gone into the draft etc leaving their club with nothing.

Comment

Fair call lucinda...

Comment

But look, Brisbane Lions a few years later... 3 premierships in a row... Looks like it was Buckley who missed out... Sucked in really...anyone who goes to Collingwood is a looser ;-)

Comment

Current pricing for Juddy (pinched from sportsbet.com.au)

Carlton 2.00
                  Collingwood 3.00
                  Melbourne 3.00
                  Essendon 10.00
                  Richmond 26.00
                  Hawthorn 67.00
                  St Kilda 101.00
                  Geelong 501.00
                  Kangaroos 501.00
                  Western Bulldogs 1,001.00

PAYOUT ON WHICH AFL CLUB CHRIS JUDD PLAYS FOR IN 2008 - ALL BETS REFUNDED IF JUDD IS NOT CONTRACTED TO A VICTORIAN CLUB

Comment

Buckleys childhood dream was to captain Collingwood. I will never begrudge that he left Port Adelaide for that all those years ago when we werent in the AFL.

I can remember watching him play back in those days and he is a true champion, he played for a tough club (Port) at a time when his mentors and teachers and coaches were absolute champions and who demanded 500% from each and every player. I am proud of what he has achieved and sad that he will probably never get a Premiership medal, except for the few he got with Port Adelaide back in the SANFL days.

He still credits Port Adelaide with making him the player he is today, and he is one of the most disciiplined players and trains harder than many other players out there.

I am not a fan of Collingwood, but I have gone to my fair share of Collingwood games just to watch him play.

Comment

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,22518846-23211,00.html

Judd is off to Carlton!.. I knew this would happen!

Comment

He would have looked better in black and red.

Who would want to play for carlton?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1190015670/0#11 date=1191307183

Clearly its good to be on Dick Pratts payroll

Comment

Judd to Carlton, good decision!

Collingwodd could not afford to lose Pendlebury or Thomas.

Will be interesting to see how he goes with the Blues.

Comment

Andy,

I digress.

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1190015670/0#11 date=1191307183

Does anyone actually Play at Carlton?? Nahhhh, personally, I think that Carlton has a better chance at getting into the 2008 finals than Collingwood. Just my opinion.

b4b.

Comment

Working...
                              X