Russian Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russian Blue

Another in the series of my irrelevent posts...
    But slightly serious

Anyone know of any breeders(reputable) of Russian Blue cats in Sydney?

And yep Im serious, my last one passed away in 02 and Ive been approved for another.
    Cat-Baloo was an absolute legend of a cat it even let me practice putting a nappy on it before no1 sonwas born, odd thing was it was easier to put a nappy on him then it was my son, the cat would just lay there and let me, then again he did sleep on his back. Snored a bit too from memory.
    Yes I do like cats, they dont try to lick your face off or do strange movements on your leg like the mutt does. I like dogs too but cant have a rottweiler here at present

PM if you know of any... thanks

Re: Russian Blue

Originally posted by Sullo link=1194864500/0#0 date=1194864500
    Yes I do like cats, they dont try to lick your face off or do strange movements on your leg like the mutt does. I like dogs too but cant have a rottweiler here at present

PM if you know of any... thanks
    Sullo,

I rebuilt a 2 group 18 months ago..... then you followed suite, I have two cats (neither is a Russina blue)..... and Benjamin Michael Peter.... a 65KG Rotty who, just like my twin group La Cimbali, is a pedigree....

We sure dont get many unwelcome guests ;D ;D.... so now its your turn to play "copy cat" again (pun intended :)

Comment

Dont know about Russian Blues, but I do know of a great British Shorthair breeder.

Comment

There good too but its more the temperament Thanks

Comment

Yes I do like cats
          ...they taste like chicken.

Comment

i have three darling cats with amazing temperaments - one is half siamese with typical siamese nutty temperament, and the other two are plain moggies with fabulous temperaments.

All are rescues, one was dumped at OGs workplace and the others came via the adopt a cat scheme through our vet.

I would love a bengal, but to justify it I also have to have a rescue  pet. I couyldnt buy a pedigree animal knowing the RSPCA puts so many other unloved animals to sleep everyday.

The same with getting a dog - my friend is a breeder of English Springers and I would love one - but I would have to get a rescue dog too. You can see where I am going her cant you ;D

At present we have enough animals but one day... I will get my Bengal.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1194864500/0#4 date=1194882146
              Yes I do like cats

Rubbish, much more like rabbit. ;D

Comment

Now if you want a dog I could help you out - we have 6 at the moment as you know but 4 of them are ours and only 2 are fosters.

I could let you have either the "I will bark my head off and drive you mad until you get my tennis ball from under the lounge" or the Phantom Piddler

Let me know if you change oyur mind....

cheers

jeff

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut link=1194864500/0#7 date=1194938083
                  ...the Phantom Piddler
                  Thats very funny! ;D ;D

Weve got two airport cats. Its a family tradition to have cats that come from airports. Theyre a special kind of breed...

Comment

I can honestly say that of the 40 or so rescue dogs we have fostered and rehomed over the past 4 years or so, all, without exception have piddled in the hallway.

Comment

You need more Depends Jeff?
                      Blaming the dogs how could you

Comment

this ones brother will be coming home in first week of Jan

Comment

Geez, that was quick!

Comment

I had nothing to do today apart from get tortured at physio, (coughwitchcough- coughgimmemoredrugscough)
                            had to fill up my morning somehow, this being chauferred thing wont last long, so we went and saw these lil guys.
                            Always thought a Black Russian and White Russian were a drink, turns out its also a variant of my fav cat.
                            Hope a puppy Rotty will get along with him one day

Comment

Originally posted by grendel link=1194864500/0#6 date=1194925219

Originally posted by Andy Freeman link=1194864500/0#4 date=1194882146
                              Yes I do like cats

Rubbish, much more like rabbit. ;D
                              Grendel, how could you say such a thing!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X