Tomorrow it all changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow it all changes

Providing the doctors got it right of course  . Our second baby is due on saturday so for the next few weeks I think my morning coffee is going to be so much better than usual.

We have an 18 month old... Harry who I think knows on some level hell get a sibling soon, though hell need to work on his gentle side a bit, weve been using his 6 month old cousin to develop this skill.

I dont usually have more than 2 coffees a day, doubles though, but maybe might have to sneak in an extra on the early awake days.

Andrew

Re: Tomorrow it all changes

Good luck with the arrival of your second bundle of joy, I will have a ristretto for you tomorrow in anticipation of a celebration!!

Comment

Congratulations in advance Andrew!

Harry looks like the type of guy who wont mind sharing his ice cream ;D

Comment

Excellent picture Harry, that is going to look so good at your 21st!

Exciting news Andrew, early congrats and I hope the wait (and the pain for your lady) is short so the joy can begin.

Looking forward to hearing who/what/when,

Andy.

Comment

All the best, let me tell you if its fun with one its more with two! So nice seeing the older one interact with the younger one. Our #2 was getting into a habit of howling on and on instead of sleeping, tried bonjela, burping etc etc; eventually my wife and I went to a sleep doctor here in Adelaide and hes been an absolute gem since then. Unbelievable what a different boy he is with his sleep patterns right, so if #2 plays up dont delay!

Greg

Comment

Thanks for the replys guys. 2s going to be great Harry loves other kids hell be a good big brother I think.

He is a messy eater thats yoghurt his eating and I think he wouldnt mind sharing though ice cream, which he only tasted for the first time a month or so ago, would be to few and far between to share. He had a small piece of weis bar today and thought it was x-mas again.

This photo will be definitely resurface for the 21st.

Will keep you all informed though I dont think it will be tomorrow maybe sunday or monday.

Andrew

Comment

4 days over and still nothing :.

Comment

The anticipation must be overwhelming Sarg.

Maybe you should change this post to Next Week It May All Change.

Comment

Congrats Sarg, and hope it all goes well.
                  We have a 2 1/4 year old and my wife is getting close to half way for number 2.
                  We have our 19 week scan this Sat.

Comment

tap tap tap tap tap...

Cmon Mrs Sarg, we are still waiting.

Comment

Two weeks either side is still on time, no one really knows the exact day it can only be counted by monthly cycles hence the reason why 2 weeks either side is right.....

I have a total of eight of them and have home birthed most of them as well, so can tell you that the whole thing really is quite miraculous to say the least, it never ceases to amaze me......

All the best for when your #2 arrives mate........ Ray.

Comment

Ray no probs with your fertility ;D.

No wonder you hook into the BBs .

Ive got a ticket to the BDO on sunday to see Rage, the best band in the world BTW and the only chance ill ever have to see them, and I can guarantee that 10mins before the set starts ill get the call .

Andrew

Comment

Call, what call...thats what "message bank" is for!!! :O
                          Seriously good luck for the new family member and the concert

Comment

Concidering giving the concert a miss would be more cranky if I missed the birth. Shazz had to be induced last time, and the date is set for tuesday this time round, so will probably be the same again but its a bit of a risk.

Comment

Finally at 10 to 5 this morning my wife gave birth to a healthy beautiful girl Carlie. She was 3.6 kg will post a photo on wed night.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
                              X