Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New addition to the family

Well start the fireworks - its time for me to do the doting dad thing  

Alli and I welcomed Ashton James into the family yesterday afternoon at 5:25pm.
    Mum and bub are doing well - Mum still a little tender after the ceaser which is to be expected.
    Dad is doing well and trying to get his head out of the clouds!!!!

Its been over 5 years between drinks for us so hearing a newborn crying is VERY heartwrenching at the moment, but fortunately he has not been too bad thus far.

Ill leave you with a pic of a gorgeous little boy who definately does NOT take after his daddy

Re: New addition to the family

Best wishes to you both on a great occasion.
    Let us know if you find the instruction book the comes with them. Both of our models didnt have one, i guess the supplier ran out at that time.

To celebrate your news, i think its time for me to have a drink (and not a coffee).  [smiley=beer.gif]

Mal

Comment

how wonderful, Shannon!! a long wait fully worth it
      hopefully Allison recovers quickly; congratulations to you both and Trinity!

L

Comment

Congrats Shannon!

All the best to the family!!

Comment

Congratulations Shannon and Alli and to your daughter too (sorry, I have forgotten her name, but not her smile)!

Comment

Congratulations to you, and the whole family. He looks like a keeper! I am sure it will all come flooding back to you as parents in no time at all.

Comment

congrats mate ... & a lovely, peaceful pic of bub that reminded me when mine were oh so angelic

Then they turn 4 ... [smiley=evil.gif]

Still beautifully angelic, even at 4, when theyre sleeping though

Sleep, coffee ... feed, burp, then some sleep ... wake ... same ... aint parenting fun hey!

& to your partner who endured the Caesarean to bring the little fella into the world ...

Well, well never know ... relish being daddy mate!

Tony

Comment

Congratulations Shannon, hes perfect. All the best to you and your family on this joyous occasion.

Comment

Good one Shannon and Ali [smiley=thumbsup.gif],

Congrats to you and all members of the family. Hope Mum feels a lot better real soon....

Cheers All,
                  Mal.

Comment

Welcome little Ashton and a big conrats to Alli and Shannon... I thought his appearance must have been getting close as cafebiz seems like months ago already.

Have you told him how much is big sister is going to annoy him and treat him like a a real live doll for the next dozen years?

Enjoy the magic and I hope Ashton lets you guys get a few hours sleep sometime soon.

Comment

Thankyou all for the warm wishes. It is an amazing thing to watch this whole life gig!!

Trinity is loving being a big sister - she is doting and was instantly in love with her little "brudda".

I will keep you guys posted.

Shannon.

Comment

Congratulations on the arrival of your new little treasure, espresso should come in handy over the coming months!!!
                        Well done mum and dad...............gm

Comment

Congratulations Shannon, and to Ali and Trinity as well, of course. Ashton looks beautiful - one thing with caesars, bub arrives with a lovely round head.

Comment

Congratulations Shannon, Ali and Trinity!! Very exciting times for you all.

Comment

Congrats from me as well! Awesome work guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X