• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do coffee snobs live ?

poddy66 lives in Hervey Bay.
    cheers poddy66

Re: Where do coffee snobs live ?

Newtown, NSW (if you triangulate [or should that be biangulate?] my position, I live almost equidistant to Campos/Cordial and Tobys Estate!)

Comment

Pymble, NSW.

Comment

moe or less:
        N39.725°
        W121.49°
        The "other" hemisphere

Comment

If more people would use the location tab in their profile this question wouldnt need to be asked.

Java "Whats in your location location?" phile
          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Yes you are right Java . People move to new areas like myself this gives people a chance to make new friends in the area.
            coffee snobs people could possibly have social gathering in there areas just a thought.My thoughts my be a bit off topic.
            I think people would like to know how many live where they do,what do you think ??
            cheers poddy66 hervey bay qld

Comment

Central Coast of NSW. More specifically Umina Beach.

Comment

You can see where all the snobs live anywhere in the world. Assuming theyve entered their location and pined the map in their profile.

To view the map click on the Members button at the top of the page. Then click on the icon of the globe to the right of the Sort by pull-down menu. This will give you both a visual map and a text listing of all the members in that particular area.

Hovering your mouse over a pin will pop-up that users name.

Theres a pull-down menu in the upper right corner where you can change to a different area.

If you havent set your location click on the Set Location button on the lower right.

If a user has entered their location their national flag will appear under their nick in posts. This is why some people have flags under their nicks and others dont. :-/ You can see their location by hovering your mouse over their flag.

Java "Pin it up!" phile
                Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Might want to think about more detailed maps of each state, and even ones for each capital city.

Just seems like a massive cluster and you cant even highlight individual "map pins"

Comment

This members map is neat. Does Patrick actually live a thousand km or so off the south coast of Australia?

Comment

Im a brisbanite and thanks Java Ive been wondering how to properly set my location so the flag appears in my nick.

Comment

The question "Where Do CoffeeSnobs Live?" was asked because not everyone has the time to sit down and go through nearly 5000 member profiles to see where everybody is located. So those that could reply to the post and let others know where they were, could be free to do so. People can see at a glance where other snobbers are. Other people like to know if there are other coffeesnobs in their area. cheers mr and mrs poddy66

Comment

No need for that poddy66.....

Just head straight to the Member Map here..... http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?action=membermap
                          and look to see whos "pinned" near you,

Cheers,
                          Mal.

Comment

Moss Vale, NSW. A bit far from you poddy66, but if ever you and Mrs poddy66 are passing through, let me know.

Comment

Northland - New Zealand

Comment

Working...
                              X