• Coffee Personality Test (Take It)

Just for a bit of fun

Take this coffee personality test
    Please copy and paste the results
    Post the answer with your reply

Its interesting [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

http://www.rostovs.com/ptest.html

Here is my Coffee Personality Type: :-?

You are Indian Mysore, the most spiritual of the coffees. You live a peaceful and spiritual life, rich with meaning. But you should really ditch the sandals and buy real shoes

KK

Re: Coffee Personality Test (Take It)

Well, heres mine..

You are Papua New Guinea, from the South Pacific. You have a full flavor and caramel overtones. If you could, youd move to a small island and live a simple life - like Robinson Crusoe - but with satellite television.

Must admit - the thought of living on a small island is appealing.....

Comment

and this why its taking me SO long to finish my damn thesis -

"You are Indian Mysore, the most spiritual of the coffees. You live a peaceful and spiritual life, rich with meaning. But you should really ditch the sandals and buy real shoes"

I think this is something that I aim for, but dont feel like it is something I achieve very often unfortunately. and btw mr Elvis poll-creator, i like my sandals...

Comment

Heres mine ... though Im not sure I want this on a public forum

"You are the smallest bean from the plant - the Guatamala Peaberry. Sorry, thats just the way it is. But although you are a small coffee bean you are intelligent and have a skookum vocabulary"

Comment

You are Viennese Roast. You have a heavy flavor. You are philosophical and deep with an appreciation for classical music. You enjoy dressing in black and sitting in sidewalk cafes looking cool. And you really do look cool. I wouldnt kid you about that.

;D

Comment

Heres mine:

"You are Breakfast Blend. A blend of French Roast, Bourbon Santos and Gautatamala Antigua. You have the highest caffeine content of all blends. Compared to you, Mountain Dew is for sissies."

Comment

This is a worry

"You are Kenya coffee. You are hearty, rich and full of flavor. Simple and strong. Soon you will go on a safari with Jeff Corwin. You will both wear silky shirts which show your nipples."

Comment

You are Kenya coffee. You are hearty, rich and full of flavor. Simple and strong. Soon you will go on a safari with Jeff Corwin. You will both wear silky shirts which show your nipples.

ok, this is kinda embarrassing and for the record I own no silk shirts :

Comment

I too am "Kenyan" and like Yeeza dont own any silk shirts, nor do I ever intend to.

Comment

You are Papua New Guinea, from the South Pacific. You have a full flavor and caramel overtones. If you could, youd move to a small island and live a simple life - like Robinson Crusoe - but with satellite television.

Id probably even forgo the Sat TV!

BTW Michelle, from little things big things grow!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill link=1225070608/0#5 date=1225074657
                      Heres mine:

"You are Breakfast Blend. A blend of French Roast, Bourbon Santos and Gautatamala Antigua. You have the highest caffeine content of all blends. Compared to you, Mountain Dew is for sissies."
                      hmmm, like you Bill I am supposedly the breakfast blend.

... although I usually prefer my French Toast alone, with the Bourbon on the side for brekky, rather than blended ;D

Comment

Originally posted by flynnaus link=1225070608/0#9 date=1225081458

BTW Michelle, from little things big things grow!
                        Hehehe, could be worse, those nipple exposing, silk shirt wearing Kenyans are a worry.

Though, my skookum vocabulary didnt extend to the word skookum - I had to google it.

Comment

You are Columbian Vintage. You are connected spiritually with the Maya civilization. You must visit the pyramid in San Felipe, Columbia. Really, go now... you are late. Xtopxlotle is waiting by the steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle link=1225070608/0#11 date=1225082347
                            ... Though, my skookum vocabulary didnt extend to the word skookum - I had to google it.
                            Probably a misprint Michelle ... maybe meant to be schnookums vocabulary :-?

You kind-hearted lovin little-bean, you

Comment

This is mine apparantly, not exactly sure what it all means. I am definately vintage though.

You are Columbian Vintage. You are connected spiritually with the Maya civilization. You must visit the pyramid in San Felipe, Columbia. Really, go now... you are late. Xtopxlotle is waiting by the steps.

Comment

Working...
                              X