Coming to Melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to Melbourne

My wife and I will be in Melbourne for 5 days during Moomba next year, I just discovered that I will just miss the 2009 Celebration of The Bean which is the week following our visit...........bummer, I would have loved to attend this event!!!
    Ive been busy worked out an itinerary of coffee related visits during my stay, I dont think Ill get much sleep during the 5 days!! : : :

Re: Coming to Melbourne

Dont worry about it. There is usually very little good coffee at Celebrate the Bean. If you want to taste great coffee, youre better off just visiting the best cafes.

Cheers,

Luca

Comment

Originally posted by luca link=1227042289/0#1 date=1227063154
      Dont worry about it.  There is usually very little good coffee at Celebrate the Bean.  If you want to taste great coffee, youre better off just visiting the best cafes.

Cheers,

Luca
      x2

Comment

Originally posted by luca link=1227042289/0#1 date=1227063154
        Dont worry about it.  There is usually very little good coffee at Celebrate the Bean.  If you want to taste great coffee, youre better off just visiting the best cafes.

Cheers,

Luca
        True, but last year was a great chance to meet up with some fellow CSers and see the CoffeeSnobs tent in all its glory.
        Some of us even managed to embarass ourselves in the Home Barista competition.
        Ah well, Eloise is still wearing the crocs!

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy link=1227042289/0#3 date=1227064533
          Some of us even managed to embarass ourselves in the Home Barista competition.
          I know how that feels :-[

Comment

Oh yeah Dan, winning is sooo embarrassing, aint it? :P

Comment

Winning by spilling latte all over my shoes is(was) embarrassing...

Comment

Ive been on the Melbourne Coffee Review site and selected some of the top cafes to visit, Ill try and call into some of the sponsors and say hello, BBB have a Saturday morning cupping that I will attend. Im staying in the CBD so I will have plenty of good java outlets close by.................come on March 2009!!

Comment

Working...
                X