Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to Melbourne again

Hey crew,

One for the Melbournites; are there any crazy events that would book out every hotel in the city... like every other time Ive head down that way? If its not the tennis, its the cricket, or the moto GP or stupid horses or .....

Im driving down there probably on Boxing day till NYE or something.

It sucks that some of my favourite coffee haunts will be shut down over that week too... which is understandable.... anyone know when other joints are closing for that week that I shouldnt bother trekking out to?

Peace,
    YeeZa

Re: Heading to Melbourne again

Originally posted by YeeZa link=1229579143/0#0 date=1229579143
    Hey crew,

One for the Melbournites; are there any crazy events that would book out every hotel in the city... like every other time Ive head down that way? If its not the tennis, its the cricket, or the moto GP or stupid horses or .....

Im driving down there probably on Boxing day till NYE or something.

It sucks that some of my favourite coffee haunts will be shut down over that week too... which is understandable.... anyone know when other joints are closing for that week that I shouldnt bother trekking out to?

Peace,
    YeeZa
    Boxing Day test match?

Grr .. so jealous Dan :P

Comment

The 2nd cricket test will be on. Doesnt tend to book out all hotels, but will mean some extra visitors in Melbourne.

Comment

You probably wont be able to get a seat at the cricket untill the 27th if you dont have a ticket.
        Hopefully the weather fines up a bit Yeeza.

Comment

Im heading over in early March when Moomba is on, Ive got my coffee schedule all mapped out!!!

Comment

I was there last year at the same time, and just sat on the beach chairs they had out in Fed-Square infront of the big TV. That was pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
            X