Cricket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket

Thought Id start one on cricket. Will we win this series, or is it all over red rover?

Re: Cricket

As a South African - I am feeling very optimistic
    I was loving our tail yesterday!!!

Comment

Yep, Ntini seems to be on fire

Comment

I reckon after the 3 wickets this morning, things are looking good for SA

Comment

Wonder what excuse Ponting will come up with when we lose to South Africa? South Africa.... that reminds me, out of biltong, must make some more tonight and roast some beans of course!

Comment

I dunno, nut its looking dire

Comment

its all good
              since watching cricket in 1992 after readmission, I do not remember SA winning a series against Oz.
              Yeeeeehaaaaa

Comment

Starting my rain dance right now! Let there be rain, big buckets of it!

Comment

Originally posted by newbiesnob link=1230504418/0#7 date=1230588623
                  Starting my rain dance right now! Let there be rain, big buckets of it!
                  LOL
                  It was raining this morning but is clearing up nicely

Comment

Well it is Melbourne after all, yknow 4 seasons in a day and all. How about a freak storm ;D

Comment

hmmmm

not a single follow up post since the final result, why is that?

When the black caps lose, its expected, when the Aussies lose, its celebrated :P

Sen

Comment

Originally posted by Senator link=1230504418/0#10 date=1230865596
                        hmmmm

not a single follow up post since the final result, why is that?

When the black caps lose, its expected, when the Aussies lose, its celebrated :P

Sen
                        LOL I was just trying to be as gracious as Graham Smith - but have had a lot of fun giving people a hard time this week

Comment

Probably do us good to lose, maybe selectors will take a better look at the team.

Comment

I thought the Proteas played extremely well as a team whereas the Aussies seemed more like a group of individuals.... Leadership problem?

Mal.

Comment

So will RSA beat us at SCG? Will it be a draw or a royal spanking?

Comment

Working...
                              X