No announcement yet.

Garage Sale - Brisbane  OLD 78 records.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Sale - Brisbane  OLD 78 records.

Now I know this may appear as a add.... But it is not the main focus of this post and as it is not Coffee hardware I thought here would be the best place. Admin - feel free to move if I have it wrong....

The main reason is that if any CS members are interested in OLD 78s - I have about 150 that I am putting out in a Garage sale this weekend...

So if you interested PM me ASAP and you can have first pick. I have not catalogued then and hence a varied selection. $ is open for discussion as some are in better condition than others and some artists are more sort after.

As they are damm heavy - unless some one can manage a pick-up I am not able to post, but happy to hold for pick-up - if your not in Brisbane.

Re: Garage Sale - Brisbane  OLD 78 records.

Originally posted by AngerManagement link=1231461724/0#0 date=1231461723
    Now I know this may appear as a add.... But it is not the main focus of this post and as it is not Coffee hardware I thought here would be the best place.  Admin - feel free to move if I have it wrong....

The main reason is that if any CS members are interested in OLD 78s  - I have about 150 that I am putting out in a Garage sale this weekend...

So if you interested PM me ASAP and you can have first pick.  I have not catalogued then and hence a varied selection.  $ is open for discussion as some are in better condition than others and some artists are more sort after.

As they are damm heavy - unless some one can manage a pick-up I am not able to post, but happy to hold for pick-up - if your not in Brisbane.
    I have a Rolex and some golf clubs for sale...lol.

Comment

AM you might be able to make more money on them if you sell them some other way.
      Garage sale prices for 78s would be pitiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Thundergod link=1231461724/0#2 date=1231474912
        AM you might be able to make more money on them if you sell them some other way.
        Garage sale prices for 78s would be pitiful.
        Yea I know...

$ per record Vs a buy all... Problem is that unless some one knows an artist or song / record that they are looking for it is hard to put $ on them.

I have some from the Carter family (Jonny Cash etc) and others - George Forman ? (English comedy), early Australian Jaz and others such as the Andrew Sisters, Vera Lyn, Bing Crosby (Original White Christmas etc ) that I am holding on to.

Problem is that I no longer have the time or the space and the WIFE wants things cleaned up while I am on leave... Thus a mixed collection that I am sure has some other greats that I am unaware of.

In addition any $$ will go to my Coffee upgradeitis fund....

So I just have to do it....

Second hand shops usual charge $2 to $5 a record.... If I can get an offer of about $125 for the lot... They can have them...

Comment

Does your wife no that while shes saying ship it out, that I am waiting for a suitable box so I can ship some in?!!

Comment

NO...  Now delete you post ASAP B4 she reads this ;D

Comment

Working...
            X