Video Games...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Games...

Was wondering if any one here is in to video games?

Re: Video Games...

Not any more; too old.

Comment

Originally posted by 7271131615220 link=1235126655/0#0 date=1235126655
      Was wondering if any one here is in to video games?
      I have a modded X box (not 360)
      40+ games pre loaded in the 300 Gb hard drive

I have several X box games to swap if anybody is interested

I also have several Play station 2 games if anybody wants to swap for X box games

Its funny but I like the older arcade games and Monopoly the best

KK

Comment

Weve got a Nintendo Wii...but only had it for a few months...finally succumbed to the console thing...so weve only got a few games including the Wii sports (always good for a laugh as the tennis and golf can be fudged so well!), Need for Speed and Shaun Whites Snowboarding.

Surprisingly, having the Wii in the loungeroom, rather than letting my son have it on his tv in his room, has made it much more a family thing as we tend to both get involved with what the other is playing. I had always resisted the console because I thought that they were too isolating. My mind has been changed!

Comment

360; Street Fighter IV.

Comment

I was lucky enough to be given an Atari when I was a kid and have pretty much had consoles ever since.

I bought a PS3 from Japan when they first came out, and then when I bought a new Bravia it came with a free Australian PS3. I mainly use the JPN one as a Blu Ray player now for movies I bought while in the US.

I dont have much time to play these days, a couple of hours on the weekend if Im lucky. But its still fun, and the games just keep getting better!

Comment

Just grabbed SFIV for PS3, not sure I like quite as much as the old SNES SFII.

Comment

I also got SFIV on the PS3 gota say its pretty impressive and playing online is great no lag like with some PS3 games.

Comment

Originally posted by 0D2920202323190D29352B29460 link=1235126655/2#2 date=1235129419
                  Its funny but I like the older arcade games and Monopoly the best
                  Same here.
                  I still have a Mega Drive stored in the garage (as well as my first computer).

Comment

had them all as a kid... now Im a big kid I have a PS3 and ONLY play Call Of Duty 4 online against other young punks. Looking forward to getting Street Fighter IV though.... as I was the king of that way bach during the arcade days haha

Comment

Old school PC gamer, had PS and still have PS2 but prefer PC Strategy games played CIV2, 3 & 4, BF1942.... Big fan of ID as well, even still have a Floppy version of Wolfenstein 3D (really old school nerd) : For that matter I did have a copy of Wolfenstein for Apple 2s on 5 1/4 until I had a major cleanup a few years ago

Might be time for a new console I think but it would cut into the coffee budget

Comment

Even though Ive played a majority of all the games released today, like SFIV, CoD4 and World of Warcraft. Id say Starcraft II and Diablo III is where its going to be at when they get released!

Comment

I actually reloaded Starcraft for a play a few months ago for a play again

Comment

I am a moderator on the AGB server and Forums...

Was Alt Games Battlefield years ago and now stands for A gaming Brotherhood..

I am also a TOG | member ( The Older Gamers)....

I like and still play BF1942 and 1942 DC, but have always been a fan of Starcraft...

The new version looks great, but yet to play ....

Comment

Im a big fan of TEKKEN any tekken players here?

Comment

Working...
                              X