Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone got these?

http://www.lazypatch.com/

am going to get a set this week I think....be great for drinking coffee in 8-)

Re: anyone got these?

No I dont
    But they look like winter wear for sub zero climates

KK

Comment

Never seen them and now wish i hadnt.
      Looks like a throw back to the 70s jumpsuit era.

Mmmmm.... wont put them on my xmas list.

Comment

wasnt sure if it was a joke, but looks pretty good. For $121 delivered, could be worth a shot. Now if i can just find a jacuzzi suit...

Comment

Thats deadly, I want one.

Comment

Originally posted by 3F32313F5D0 link=1240138638/2#2 date=1240138996
            Never seen them and now wish i hadnt.
            Looks like a throw back to the 70s jumpsuit era.

Mmmmm.... wont put them on my xmas list.
            LOL! 70s jumpsuit thats really funny...might go down to the shops in them and see the reactions I get  

Comment

Love em ;D Cant wait for Kevs cheque to get here, just worked out how im going to spend $100 of it. 8-) Them cold nights up late in front of the tele watching Colombo with a hot coffee in hand.

Comment

Did you check out the features section "extra large pockets for lifes essentials ie TV remote. mobile phone and Pizza menu.........Pizza menu!???

Comment

dont think you will catch me dead in one and definately not alive in one thats for sure..... yuk!!

all its missing is the couple of straps on the sleeves that wrap around to tie up at the back. theyre coming to take me away ha ha, theyre coming to take me away ha ha, to the funny farm where life is wonderful all the time.

the only thing missing in that picture is the cup of instant.... :-?

Comment

Originally posted by 1221391F03400 link=1240138638/8#8 date=1240146755
                    theyre coming to take me away ha ha, theyre coming to take me away ha ha, to the funny farm where life is wonderful all the time.
                    good old Jello Biafra...I forgot all about the Dead Kennedys until this moment ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 5F7479697B7C68731D0 link=1240138638/9#9 date=1240174435
                      good old Jello Biafra...I forgot all about the Dead Kennedys until this moment
                      OK, pull over driver. This is the trivia police.

"Theyre coming to take me away, haha" was originally done by Napoleon XIV (who is Jerry Someoneorother) in the mid-60s. The Dead Kennedys didnt cover it; another band fronted by Jello did.

Flynn_My familys coat of arms ties at the back_aus

Comment

Working...
                      X