• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all!
    C

Re: Mothers Day

What did everyone get for the special lady? I framed one of these: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24572843&ref=em , and bought a miniature ornate teapot, then put a baggy of lavender in it. A homemade card, a little appropriate poem, and of course...

The ubiquitous $2 scratch it!

Comment

I got half a house of poo & spew, go gastroenteritis!

Comment

Sounds like fun newbiesnob, i dont think.
        Got SWMBO tickets to Billy elliot with her mother.
        Should keep them busy for a few hours.

Mal

Comment

My mum is 73 and she was up from Newcastle here for a visit with her first born (thats me) she had a WOW of a time, enjoyed a BBQ visiting some sites, and relatives
          When she left she said that the one thing she will miss is the cappuccinos
          Now she is back home

A card sent from me should have beat her home
          So all that is missing now is a phone call on Sunday morning
          Happy Mothers Day mama

KK

Comment

Maybe I could take myself to lunch? ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 2B2032272C20362B2A27450 link=1241871959/5#5 date=1241873325
              Maybe I could take myself to lunch?
              Sounds like a plan... "run away for the day" and come back to a spotless house.
              :

Happy mothers day to all the mums, may you be spoilt with breakfast in bed and be fussed over all day.
              8-)

Comment

Thanks you, young Andy!

Well, I was woken up to a pair of little faces, an home made bookmark from Will (3 years old) and a card made at School and a To Do List Fridge Magnet from Emily (8 years old).

From Pete its a double-banger: last week he drove me to the Cuppacoffee Grand Opening - a pretty selfless act since he hates Sydney with a passion - and next weekend hes taking the children camping overnight, leaving me to myself for 36 glorious hours!

Ah, I love Mothers Day!

Cheers
                Di

Comment

I got my first laminated handprint poem from preschool! Woot! Very, very precious.

Have been dropping hints at the husband that I really need a Robur , but failing that would be delighted with one of those delicious hot pink Pullman handles ...

Hope all the mums around here have a lovely day.

Comment

Happy Mothers Day out there to all the coffee snob mums

Comment

Happy Mothers Day ladies - you deserve to be spoilt every day of the year!

Originally posted by 2933253030440 link=1241871959/8#8 date=1241911766
                      I really need a Robur
                      I would have thought youd be more into the BNZs.

Comment

Originally posted by 08292222253F4C0 link=1241871959/10#10 date=1241917854

I would have thought youd be more into the BNZs.  
                        Hey, I wouldnt say no if youre gonna give me one :P

Comment

happy mothers day fellow mummasnobs!
                          I got a set top box for the tv (a few weeks ago) and a card from Daddy and the Boy and my extra special bonus: a 6.30am start on whats the busiest day of the year for our club! YAAAAAY!
                          So Im pretty whacked right now, gunna give myself a bottle of red to soothe the aches. 9 and a half hour days are no fun!

Newbie, I hope you feel better soon - yucky gastro! you poor thing!

Comment

Newbie, I hope you feel better soon - yucky gastro! you poor thing! [/QUOTE]
                            thanks Melicious But as of this afternoon, we are all down with gastro, Im guessing no work tomorrow
                            Didnt dampen the joy of the kids handmade gifts which are the best 8-)
                            May all the caffeinated mums out there have a good one ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 1C3B2D3F27540 link=1241871959/7#7 date=1241909212
                              young Andy
                              Shucks, at 41.9 odd I dont often get young but Ill take it!

We pretty much did food all day in our house...

Kids and I made pancakes with fresh diced strawberries served in bed this morning.

Home made mini Pizzas for late lunch (after Sunday service)

Home made garlic/herb bread and fried rice (kids choice! go figure??) for dinner.

...and I spent most of the between time cleaning-up the mess in the kitchen.
                              ;D

Kids and Paula had a ball though.

8-)

Comment

Working...
                              X