chk chk .. BOOM ... fully Sic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chk chk .. BOOM ... fully Sic

The incident is not funny ... BUT .. listen to the interviewee ..

Read the news article first, then watch the clip

Man shot twice in Kings Cross attack
    A man has been shot twice in the leg after an argument in Sydneys Kings Cross.

Police patrolling Darlinghurst Road at Kings Cross heard shots just before 3am (AEST) this morning before finding a man with gunshot wounds to his leg. Police say a man was seen running from the scene and chased him up Bayswater Road where they lost sight of him.

A witness said two men clashed outside a strip club in the inner city red light district.

"There were these two [men] fighting" Clare told told Nine News. "The fatter [man] said to the skinnier [man], Oi bro, you slept with my cousin. And the other one said Nah man, I didnt."

The larger man then reportedly pulled out a gun and fired, the young woman said.  The victim, aged in his 20s, was taken to St Vincents Hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition. A crime scene has been established and police are speaking to witnesses while forensic officers examine the area.

The man seen running off is described as being aged in his 20s with a medium build.  He was wearing a black hooded top and jeans.  Anyone who sees the man should not approach him but should call triple zero.  Police urge anyone with information about the shooting to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.  http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/814694/man-shot-twice-in-leg-in-inner-sydney

Heres the VID
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0L2VaTWs9s[/media]  

theres also a Facebook page created:  http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=81604401587

Re: chk chk .. BOOM ... fully Sic

Fully sick.

Comment

And the point of this is...... :-?

I must be getting old or something (Im already senile)...

Mal.

Comment

Actually that is funny.
        Do i have any sympathy.... NAH

Comment

Originally posted by 567B7F737E120 link=1242785508/2#2 date=1242806192
          And the point of this is...... Huh

I must be getting old or something
          I`m with him !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5C7F6A6A7F100 link=1242785508/4#4 date=1242814019

I`m with him !!!!
            Me 2

Comment

Originally posted by 5C7F6A6A7F100 link=1242785508/4#4 date=1242814019

I`m with him !!!!  

Did you guys watch the Vid ?

theres an update to the story :
              http://news.ninemsn.com.au/technology/815911/shooting-witness-becomes-internet-celebrity

Shooting witness Clare an internet celebrity

.....The 19-year-old found fame online after giving her politically incorrect eyewitness account of a Kings Cross shooting to Nine News.

The resulting public attention has apparently been so overwhelming for Ms Werbeloff, who is from Sydneys northern beaches, thats shes been forced to turn to a PR agency to manage her.

Overnight TV camera crews sought out witnesses and it was Clares frank description of two men who began the argument that pushed the story into the stratosphere.

"There were these two wogs fighting," she told Nine News.

"The fatter wog said to the skinnier wog, Oi bro, you slept with my cousin.

"And the other one said Nah man, I didnt for s***, eh and the other one goes, I will call on my fully sick boys, eh. "And then [he] pulled out a gun and went [gun-cocking sound] BOOM. "

............ Her video interview attracted more than 100,000 views, a Facebook fan group with over 1800 members has appeared and even t-shirts featuring Clare quotes are available online.

The group, "Clare the Kings Cross bogan fan club", has spawned internet memes such as ironic motivational posters featuring the young woman and two other people interviewed on the night.

Comment

LOL @:

- Girl who puts on kiwi accent to imitate the wogs fighting.
                - Guy who is obviously peaking off his nut  saying "Nah wait, I need to tell em what happened!" while his gf is trying to pry him away from the camera.
                - Guy who chimes in "It was like a glock 9, it was awesome!"

Comment

As well as being funny, is it not a little disconcerting to think that this is potentially a valid crossection of our community. The girl interviewed then then idiot and his girlfriend butting in. They were perhaps picked at random or is it a function of people that frequent that street??

Run to the hills away from these people!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The fellow who said it was "awesome", the girlfriend/female friend, are pretty much uniformly bad. The first girl saying "wog" was kind of weird, but what she said was apparently quoting, so thats fine (wog? What is this, the nineties?). I dont really have any fault with the fellow just trying to say what happened.

What a surreal story.

Comment

This would be a standard fri/Sat. night in Sydney wouldnt it? (maybe without the gun) but then again.

Comment

Originally posted by 152037356663520 link=1242785508/10#10 date=1242859007
                        This would be a standard fri/Sat. night in Sydney wouldnt it? (maybe without the gun) but then again.
                        Yeah, in Sydney civilians shoot each other, while in Melbourne, only the police shoot civilians. :P ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 69484343445E2D0 link=1242785508/11#11 date=1242860274
                          while in Melbourne, only the police shoot civilians
                          I thought that was Tassie.

Comment

Originally posted by 033F2239333225303833570 link=1242785508/12#12 date=1242867378
                            Originally posted by 69484343445E2D0 link=1242785508/11#11 date=1242860274
                            while in Melbourne, only the police shoot civilians
                            I thought that was Tassie.
                            Problem is that not enough police in Melbourne and they should export a few of the best shots; to teh other states, to train up the locals..

Do not get me started on the rights of a few that impinge on the rights of the majority..

Comment

Originally posted by 406F6664734C606F6066646C646F75010 link=1242785508/13#13 date=1242872099
                              Do not get me started on the rights of a few that impinge on the rights of the majority..
                              Ah, but if a few have rights then they are rights nonetheless and therefore cannot impinge on the rights of the majority.

Go on AM...get started...you know you want to!

Comment

Working...
                              X