Forum Upside Down - Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Upside Down - Help Please

Is there a reason why coffeesnobs discussions have just changed to reverse chronological order? I didnt think I clicked anything...

all very disorientating.

Re: Coffeesnobs... in reverse?

OK so theres an option in user CP... which I didnt select... that allows you to display posts in reverse order. But I didnt select it. Bug?

Comment

Forum Upside Down - Help Please

Hello Snobs, funny little problem: whenever i enter a thread/topic, the first post is at the bottoim of the page, and the last post is at the top. Im using firefox 3.5. Been doing it for a month at least id say. Do i have something set up incorrectly? Or is this supposed to be?
      Thanks from down under, CGR.

Comment

Re: Forum Upside Down - Help Please

Originally posted by 69737863666D65666E6F64786569610A0 link=1255477192/0#0 date=1255477192
        Hello Snobs, funny little problem: whenever i enter a thread/topic, the first post is at the bottoim of the page, and the last post is at the top. Im using firefox 3.5. Been doing it for a month at least id say. Do i have something set up incorrectly? Or is this supposed to be?
        Thanks from down under, CGR.
        I have seen and experiences this... But went to Chrome... (Now I just have an excess of paint filled plastic bags and bottles)

Thus never persisted in fixing.. Not sure but think it is a setting in CS and the way FF manages some scripts..  

NO... Found it :-)  

At teh top l/h side of the topic where it Names teh topic there is a little icon and it allows you to swap the order on demand.. Actually by clicking the topic it does the same..

Would do a screen print but this way when ya find it... You will know..

Feed a man a fish, and ya feed him for life.  Teach him to fish and he will either feed himself or go to the fish shop...   ;D

Comment

[postsmovedhere1] 2 [postsmovedhere2] General Coffee Related... [move by] Javaphile.
          Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

See AngerManagements post above. This reversing is not a problem with your browser but rather caused by an inadvertent click on the link described by AngerManagement.

Java "Careful where you click!" phile
            Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

OK
              Its the little arrow as circled in red
              See photos and all will be plain as day

KK

Comment

Thank you all. Yes, found the button at the top of the topic, also found the setting in user cp/options, which for some reason was checked. All good, thank you.

Comment

If it makes you feel better it got me once too...

twas much head scratching before I worked out how I oopsd.

Comment

Originally posted by 5A757F621B0 link=1255477192/8#8 date=1255484443

Yea and ya profile pic clearly demonstrates what happens with too much scratching  

[edit]Bugger... No access to any other topics...  Err me thinks ADMIN ANDY has put a kybush on me log in  ;D  Oh... A public Apology  :-/  

Need to confer with teh Wife  :-*   She has never gotten one; thus a public display on CS to an ADMIN  :-[

Might see the Marrage headding for upgradeitius  8-) [/edit]

Comment

Originally posted by 7B545D5F48775B545B5D5F575F544E3A0 link=1255477192/9#9 date=1255485094

Yea and ya profile pic shows what happens with too much scratching  

ooooh. ha ha.

Comment

Have been coping with this problem ever since I moved to chrome, never bothered me enough to do something about it. Thanks for the fix.

Comment

Originally posted by 604F4644536C404F4046444C444F55210 link=1255477192/9#9 date=1255485094

Yea and ya profile pic clearly demonstrates what happens with too much scratching  

[edit]Bugger... No access to any other topics...  Err me thinks ADMIN ANDY has put a kybush on me log in  ;D  Oh... A public Apology  :-/  

Need to confer with teh Wife  :-*   She has never gotten one; thus a public display on CS to an ADMIN  :-[

Might see the Marrage headding for upgradeitius  8-) [/edit]

Wife is taking some time to consider if I am allowed to or even should make a public statement as to why I should retract my comments..

She reckons that if I can not post on the forums... Then that may be a good thing for CS members and I will spend more time with her...

PS... Dont tell her that some one slipped up..

I CAN POST  :-*

[edit]PS.  BUGGER - Tamper for sale - If she sees a $ transfer or post arriving she will know for sure..[/edit]

Comment

Gee it takes a bit for Andy to bite doesnt it AM? ;D

ps you have issues :, but thats why we all like ya so much!

Comment

Originally posted by 220D0406112E020D0204060E060D17630 link=1255477192/1#1 date=1255477845
                              Feed a man a fish, and ya feed him for life for a day.  Teach him to fish and he will either feed himself (...for life...) or go to the fish shop...   ;D  (....which is a whole lot more efficient anyways if youre payin attention .....)
                              .....yep, youbetcha.....either way ya get a toe in the fundamental from AM just as a kindly assist to help ya get started along lifes Rocky path.....

Ahhhh, AM.  Such a Power Motivator......[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Comment

Working...
                              X