Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad

I cant believe theres no iPad thread!

Ok - I have not yet seen anything to do with coffee for the iPad so perhaps it is not relevent. Does anyone have an iPhone app that has a coffee purpose? Would it translate to the iPad?

Re: iPad

Originally posted by 6E7B6C676D6C65090 link=1264635460/0#0 date=1264635460
    Does anyone have an iPhone app that has a coffee purpose?
    There are a couple of very good coffee related iPhone apps, although one is very Melbourne-centric.
    The first is a great review app that is incredibly handy and the other is a bit of a how to/reference guide to making espresso.

Both are excellent.

Originally posted by 6E7B6C676D6C65090 link=1264635460/0#0 date=1264635460
    Would it translate to the iPad?
    As i understand it all iPhone apps will be able to be used on the iPad.

Comment

What an utter disappointment. After so much hype, Apple have really failed to deliver here.
      - no multi-tasking
      - no usb ports
      - 4:3 instead of 16:9
      - no cameras
      - touch keypad
      - the name

The list goes on. I am an apple addict and for the first time think apple have really failed here. Either:
      - Steve Jobs is about to die and wanted to get his pet project out the window asap
      or
      - they wanted to keep these new processors (A4) under the radar so delivered the first one in a sh!t product
      or
      - they spent too much time basking in their own glory

Comment

Comprehensively underwhelming IMHO....I have dubbed it the iDud

Better off with a $400 netbook.  [smiley=thumbdown.gif]

Comment

Yup, dont think its gonna help the tablet market much..

Comment

I must be living under a rock, because Ive not heard of it before...will have to go and investigate.

I love my iPhone, though!

Talking of coffee applications, Di Bellas now has a free iPhone application also that locates your closest Di Bella cafe. Havent given it a real good run for its money yet, so I cant really comment on how good it is, but hoping to test it out in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers
            Di

Comment

Originally posted by 6D4A5C4E56250 link=1264635460/5#5 date=1264670636
              Di Bellas now has a free iPhone application
              Got it! its a beaut Di, ive used it a bit so far, remember though, that just cause di bella distribute the coffee to em doesnt guarantee a good cup  , but most are good enough to drink.

Theres a few good apps for coffee on iphone, some games too!

ps im a sad coffee lover :P

pss cant wait for AM to comment on this thread! lol ;D

Comment

[timestamp=1264676042]pss cant wait for AM to comment on this thread! lol

I just watched the ABC and another show...

IPad the new ground braking device that brings another element of outstanding technology to the home and to users..

ROFCMGU  

Comment

Originally posted by 654254465E2D0 link=1264635460/5#5 date=1264670636
                  I must be living under a rock, because Ive not heard of it before...will have to go and investigate.

I love my iPhone, though!

Talking of coffee applications, Di Bellas now has a free iPhone application also that locates your closest Di Bella cafe.  Havent given it a real good run for its money yet, so I cant really comment on how good it is, but hoping to test it out in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers
                  Di

Now a true App and a Quality focus, would allow you to fill in a short survey and send..

A: To the Cafe, and
                  B: A CC: to Di Bella

Dont hold ya breath... Most apps are about selling and ticking boxes, not real outcomes..

Comment

Originally posted by 1A353C3E29163A353A3C3E363E352F5B0 link=1264635460/7#7 date=1264676014
                    I just watched the ABC and another show...
                    Ahhhh, Francesco and the IT Guys, huh? ;D

Comment

ROFLMAO

I-Rack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mCCYLC-4xA

When ya getting one Sully ?

Comment

Originally posted by 143B32302718343B34323038303B21550 link=1264635460/10#10 date=1264715344
                        When ya getting one Sully ?
                        Ha ha, not a chance in hell, its a joke, for so many reasons as per bjecks post, and so so many more, Steve must be kidding himself with this one! i suppose this one wont support Flash either :P and no USB????? WT?

Comment

Nah, this is what you Sully!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgls9IwWUyU

Comment

Originally posted by 232B24222A7075410 link=1264635460/2#2 date=1264657538
                            What an utter disappointment. After so much hype, Apple have really failed to deliver here.
                            - no multi-tasking
                            - no usb ports
                            - no cameras
                            - touch keypad
                            - the name
                            I think i have have to disagree that the iPad is a dissapointment.
                            Yeah it has no camera but whats the point? Its so big it would look stupid and if you had a camera it would need more then 2 megapixels and the quality of an enlarged picture would look dodgey.

It doesnt need USB because its not for external products. Besides you can put your photos on to it with the external add on that downloads your DECENT photos straight onto the iPad. USB ports would also increase the thinkness which isnt what apple is going for here.

Can i also point out the touch pad is much better then the one on the iPod and iPhone because of size.

But yes the name is terrible. I also think that the price range is excellent and fills in the gap between iPod touch and Macbook. The iPad is not a complete media overload because of costs. it reduces the market they sell to. I think apple have done well with the latest edition.

But thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by 58505F59510B0E3A0 link=1264635460/2#2 date=1264657538
                              - no multi-tasking
                              - no usb ports
                              - no cameras
                              - touch keypad
                              - the name :
                              Apple already has almost exactly what you seem to have been hoping they were going to announce; its called the Macbook. Lets double check that shall we?

Multitasing? MacBook has that.
                              USB ports? MacBook has that.
                              16:9 screen? MacBook(pro?) has that.
                              Camera? MacBook has that.
                              Physical keyboard? MacBook has that.
                              Half decent name? MacBook has that.

So everything you want is in an existing product.

I like the ipad. Even more so than the iPhone, itll be driven by the apps people make for it and how they take advantage of the touch screen. Its not meant to be a desktop replacement, at most its an evolution of the netbook. For me its perfect. It probably will replace my iMac. Simply because its portable and intuitive. I like how Ill be able to casually browse the net on the couch, use it as a nice recipe book in the kitchen, and then if I need to do any real work on it I can go upstairs, stick it in the keyboard dock and fire up iWork.
                              For me its perfect, but I understand that as it is, it probably isnt so great for most people. All I can say is just wait until The apps start rolling in.

Comment

Working...
                              X