Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coffee and prostate cancer...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coffee and prostate cancer...

    Mmmmmm, A study has been shown that coffee can decrease a mans risk of prostate cancer.....

    Any excuse for an extra coffee or two..
    Works for me 


    http://naturalhealthdossier.com/

  • #2
    Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

    Originally posted by 445C5D575641330 link=1306854251/0#0 date=1306854251
    Mmmmmm, A study has been shown that coffee can decrease a mans risk of prostate cancer.....
    What! You mean it has no effect on a womans risk of prostate cancer

    I call that sexist

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

      Originally posted by 5B7C7A7D70090 link=1306854251/1#1 date=1306880983
      What! You mean it has no effect on a womans risk of prostate cancer Shocked

      I call that sexist Smiley
      Not sure if you are taking the P**s but
      Women dont have a prostate in there anatomy

      KK

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

        Originally posted by 60444D4D4E4E7460445846442B0 link=1306854251/2#2 date=1306885134
        Women dont have a prostate in there anatomy
        Any man that doesnt know that must be from a different planet

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

          Originally posted by 486F696E631A0 link=1306854251/3#3 date=1306887448
          Any man that doesnt know that must be from a different planet Cheesy

          Yep you are right there

          KK

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

            Actually... your right women dont have a specific "prostate" like men, BUT some high and mighty medical people did change the name/rename the "skene glands" to the female prostate...   :-?

            So maybe the extra coffee will help them too????   

            ("mens prostate" and yes I just quoted from there report)

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

              Personally, Id prefer to remain without a prostate, thank you very much...it would be just one extra thing wed have to have examined once a year... >

              If we do, though, I should be okay with the amount of coffee I drink!

              Cheers
              Di

              ;D

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

                Originally posted by 63445240582B0 link=1306854251/6#6 date=1306909136
                Personally, Id prefer to remain without a prostate, thank you very much...it would be just one extra thing wed have to have examined once a year...  >
                Or you could simply adopt the normal male behaviour and not bother getting it checked.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

                  Originally posted by 5159575F5D47475B575F340 link=1306854251/7#7 date=1306910060
                  Or you could simply adopt the normal male behaviour and not bother getting it checked.
                  And then spend half your night getting up to go to the loo :

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

                    Well while you were up -make it worth while - Drink some coffee.

                    By the way it is a good idea if you are over fifty and male get it checked even though it is a little uncomfortable.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

                      Originally posted by 1334212E400 link=1306854251/9#9 date=1306919379
                      Well while you were up -make it worth while - Drink some coffee.
                      That could be a vicious circle seeing coffee is a diuretic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

                        Just means you are awake more often to drink more coffee

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

                          What worse a pap smear or the evil finger? :-[

                          perhaps this depends on the talent and care of the person doing it

                          I suppose at least the guys get to start their routine later in life.

                          I must find a doctor with small hands and skinny fingers.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

                            Originally posted by 313A3B0A3B343C273B550 link=1306854251/12#12 date=1307249631
                            I must find a doctor with small hands and skinny fingers.
                            I believe these days a blood test can reveal things sooner than the old fashioned method.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Coffee and prostate cancer...

                              Originally posted by 0D312C373D3C2B3E363D590 link=1306854251/13#13 date=1307251551
                              I believe these days a blood test can reveal things sooner than the old fashioned method.
                              Not so clear cut as that Im afraid

                              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_cancer_screening

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X