cuppacoffee - closing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cuppacoffee - closing

thank you Dennis for sharing your ideas & advices on the forum. Going to miss you.

Re: cuppacoffee - closing

I dont know the reasons but needless to say they wont be good All the best for whichever direction your future takes you.

Steve.

Comment

Thank you Den for your passion, honesty and humour.

Thank you also for your friendship which I value hugely.

Whilst things can sometimes seem nuts, your family and those close to you are the most important part of life. Do take time to rest and gather energy for the next phase and please stay close to us at CS. You have more friends here than you may ever know. No doubt that you will continue to be fuelled in part by defibrillator blend!

Good luck mate and we will catch up soon.

BTW- To whoever now has possession of the one and only vial of Cuppacoffee instant coffee, you have a collectors item!  ;D

Chris

Comment

Ill be sorry to see you go on the forum too Den.
        Good luck for the future.

Comment

Good luck Den. Sorry it ended this way but i hope it isnt final and you have a new venture planned which will exploit your obvious talents.

Comment

I was shocked to hear this sad news and assume the very tough decision wasnt taken lightly. Its a big loss to the industry and CoffeeSnobs everywhere. We need more boutique roasters with the passion of Dennis, not less of em.

Im sure we all wish Dennis and his family all the best in whatever direction life leads them in future and hope this isnt goodbye as much as it’s let’s do this again sometime later.

Comment

Gday Dennis
              I am sorry to hear you will be closing the shop. It has been great right from the first post to the coffee crawl we went on together years ago to seeing the shop and website etc etc.

I wish you and the fam all the best and as Andy said I hope to see you on here every now and then. You will be missed.
              Shannon & fam.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 6259505F5F5E5F310 link=1333535628/6#6 date=1333591858
                  Gday Dennis
                  I am sorry to hear you will be closing the shop. It has been great right from the first post to the coffee crawl we went on together years ago to seeing the shop and website etc etc.

I remember that coffee crawl we did! What an awesome start to a great and lovely friendship, that I hope will continue on for many years yet.

You will be missed Dennis...I hope we dont see you disappear from here... :-*

Comment

Dont be a stranger

Please

Comment

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and to those who have sent a pm too.

Gee, its a bit like reading my own obituary. Im not dead yet and still plan to participate and contribute here when I can; just as I did before joining the Sponsor list....though hopefully Ive mellowed a teeny bit. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 69464C51280 link=1333535628/5#5 date=1333589306
                        We need more boutique roasters with the passion of Dennis, not less of em.
                        +1

Originally posted by 123338383F25560 link=1333535628/10#10 date=1333626463
                        Gee, its a bit like reading my own obituary.  Im not dead yet
                        Thats the Dennis we know and love. ;D

Originally posted by 123338383F25560 link=1333535628/10#10 date=1333626463
                        though hopefully Ive mellowed a teeny bit.
                        Im not sure about that  ;D

Good luck Dennis with whatever the future brings, and please look after yourself thats the most important thing.

Comment

All the very best Dennis.

Comment

I wish you good luck for the future Dennis, your contribution to Coffeesnobbers has been invaluable, you will be sadly missed
                            cheers
                            Trevor

Comment

Good luck and all the very best for the future Den.

Darren

Comment

Working...
                              X