Help needed for a university survey please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed for a university survey please

Posting with permission from Andy (thank you)

My name is Andrea Bennet and I am conducting a research project with Dr Bianca Klettke, a lecturer in the School of Psychology, Deakin University.

I am conducting this research to find out how the Australian public perceives child sexual assault. I know it has nothing to do with coffee but I do need to reach as many people as I can with varying interests. I would like to invite you to participate in this research. You must be above the age of 18 years as this study concerns information that is potentially distressing in nature of the content. Your participation will be anonymous and no identifying information will be asked of you. You will be provided with a link which will take you to an invitation for an online survey. In this survey you will be asked to read a short fictional passage describing child abuse and you will then be asked to recall as much detail about the passage as you can. The survey will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete.

If you decided to participate, please follow this link http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/...h/andreabennet

If you have any further questions regarding participating in this research, please contact Andrea at abali@deakin.edu.au or Dr Bianca Klettke atbiancak@deakin.edu.au or (03) 52278419

Thank you!
    Andrea

It doesnt get much more off-coffee-topic than this but I'm sure that some CS'rs will help you with the survey.

Good luck,

Andy.

Comment

Thank you, again. It's really difficult to get these surveys filled out so every one of them does make a difference.

Comment

I've done my bit, good luck with the project Andrea.

Comment

Hope I helped.

Comment

Done - the best of luck with your Doctorate, Andrea!

Comment

There's a 4th response for you.

Comment

Working...
              X