Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Posting Photos

Hi all.
    I have requested help with posting photos to an album from my pc as I cannot see any options to do so. I sent two requests through to the 'contact us' with no reply as yet.

Am I missing something?

Regards Sean..

G'day Sean...

Towards the R.H. side of the toolbar (in Quick-Reply Mode), above the typing space, there is an Icon that looks like a "film strip" - To the immediate Left of this is the Icon of a Picture. If you click on this, it will bring up the Image Insertion Tool whereupon you just follow the intuitive steps to locate and insert your image/photo....

Hope this helps mate,
    Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean881 View Post
      I have requested help with posting photos to an album from my pc as I cannot see any options to do so. I sent two requests through to the 'contact us' with no reply as yet.

Am I missing something?
      Sheeze!
      Certainly missing some patience considering you emailed "contact us" at 12:11am Sunday morning and I replied to it in under half an hour and found this post and replied inside the hours too. Any faster I would have had to answer before you asked the question!

When you have 5 posts to the forum then you can post pictures (using Mal's info above)
      It's a required restriction to slow/stop the image spammers

Comment

..and only a few posts below you could have found this ...
        http://coffeesnobs.com.au/off-topic/...-pictures.html

Comment

Thanks all. maybe a bit over zealous. I must have lost the email in a junk folder somewhere, apologies Andy.

I shall try your suggestion blend52 once I reach the required post limit.

Humble thanks to all.

Regards Sean

Comment

Working...
          X