Click frenzy?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click frenzy?????

I'm wondering how many CoffeeSnobs took part in the retail "Click Frenzy" and if you did what you thought of the concept.
    Yes
    12.00%
    No
    52.00%
    What's a Click Frenzy?
    36.00%

The poll is expired.

I tried to last night with no success until after 10pm.
    I had a look at a few things today and bought some school labels for our child, but that was all. $20 dollars total spend.
    Thought the idea was OK but the execution was half-baked. To be 'surprised' by the on-line demand seems a little unbeliveable.
    It took the TAB 5 years and a LOT of money to get their servers to the point where they can cope with huge traffic during Melbourne Cup and other Spring Carnival days. It was never likely the first try at this would cope.
    I'm thinking the driving force for the people behind the event was simply e-mail harvesting. I used a disposable e-mail address to register and as it turns out, it wasn't required anywhere along the line for what I did.

Comment

Thanks Fatboy, would you mind ticking the yes box in the poll.

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

First I heard of it was 3pm yesterday, when the SMH site reported some problem with DJs guerilla campaign. Then again, I'd gone bush for a week, to a place carefully chosen to have no internet or phone access.

Comment

Meh. The whole thing was a joke. You'd do better just keeping an eye on OzBargain.

Comment

I did alright out of it,

Tried to access last night but gave up after 30 minutes
            Tried this morning after breakfast at about 730am got online straight away.

Purchase a few things, stuff i have been chasing prices on for a while and knew they where a bargain.

Comment

Tried last night couldn't get on, so gave up.

Comment

Seems a lot of traders were still at it last night, making up for down time I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X